Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My joint got wet

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylan titty, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Was on a boat and the joint was in a cigarette pack. It fell onto the floor of the boat, and water got on it. The joint was soggy, but now it is dry (day out in the sun) so....

You've got to let me know

should I toke or should I go?

2. Ma bitch got wet...

But seriously. Get high fool!

3. The taste may be a little more harsh but it's better than losing/wasting it.

4. It'll burn correctly? That was my only problem. Wasn't sure if I need to re-roll. 

5. Salt water, or fresh? Fresh water, as long as it was halfway clean, is no problem.  Saltwater is a bit more problematic. Salt breaks down into sodium and chlorine gas. You don't want to inhale even a tiny bit of chlorine gas, it is toxic. So if it was in salt water, soak it in fresh water to remove any trace of salt and let it dry again. All water does to cannabis is remove any ferts left in your weed - THC remains because it is not soluble in water.

Granny

6. yeah go ahead

7. Its just a lil water. Let it dry and toke away.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 dylan titty, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Went to the lovely Rice Lake near Coburg in Ontario. Canada is an interesting country. The water is great, some people even drink it. Plenty of fishing activity, also. So I think it won't kill me.

9. IF fresh water give it a go!