Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My iPod just ruined my high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smittyben12, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I guess the simple act of playing music was to much for my iPod to take it started skipping and was like stay stay stay stay stay stayin alllllllllllllllll al al al al alive and me being stoned out of my mind tried to turn off my iPod instead of simply removing my headphones. So 5 minutes later my iPod shuts down on it's own (wouldn't let me do it) and I quite literally scream f**king finally loud enough for the whole house to hear AND then I finally took off my headphones So for the first time ever I had a minor panic attack and music actually ruined my high.

2. how old is the ipod?

My gf had a first generation ipod that finally just crapped out on her.
    She had it for years though, and it probably had thousands of hours of use.

3. No, you ruined your high. It sucks your ipod was acting up on you, but reacting in that way was what ruined your high. Why were you so crazed on the ipod when you were stoned anyway?

4. Between 1-2 years but it gets used bout 2+ hours a day it sucked really scary wish someone had seen it I was probably tweekin the entire time

5. my 80gb video is still running strong.

6. Have you never listened to music high? And I was alone if that's what you mean not like I'm zoning on iPod at middle of party

7. I have a 120. with about 100 gigs used up right now.

I notice it's a little more slow and glitchy than when I first got it. But that's to be expected. at work I listen to my ipod about 5-6 hours a day.

8. Lesson learned. Apple sucks COCK

9. My Classic has held up well since about a year after it was released (forget when) and I've used it countless hours. It seriously carried me through highschool after I got it and I've used it frequently since getting out. I also use it as a harddrive for all my shit

A week or so ago I was getting up from my computer and the iPod was attached to it charging and my leg caught and pull the cable, and my iPod shot across the room and smacked into a table =\. I picked it up and put my ear to it and heard a clicking noise and thought "FUCK" and thought I lost EVERYTHING (I keep ALL my music, music making programs, music I've made, music samples, photos, videos and all my old skate films I filmed with friends... and everything else on it).

Plugged it in and it worked fine and it still works fine. Scared the shit out of me though. I seriously need to back all this data up. I've got years of my life documented with this haha

10. First of all, why were you listening to the Bee Gees? That probably had something to do with it.

11. You think it was to awesome for my iPod to handle? I thought that at first but then dismissed the idea as improbable at best.

12. haha this sounds like the fucked up shit that happens to me.