My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by axetota, May 6, 2011.

1. Hello, I've been signed up for a while but I figured I'd give the ol' intro post here. Sup ya'll. I'm into music, movies, programming, a little spirituality here and there, you know, I try to keep it real as possible. No to real though.

Axe Tota's Blog

2. Welcome friend! How's life? Where you from?

I love music. Pretty much all types. Same with movies. I also did a little bit of programming in high school... hoping to pursue that course more. But need money for school first. What languages do you know?

3. Life is good man. I'm from Indiana but currently reside in Nashville, TN. I dabble in a little C++ , but my main thing is Web Programming with PHP and Javascript.

I really like the cakephp framework.

Here's my latest Instrumental On You Tube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnqFyrGPe-8]YouTube - Made With Beat Thang Virtual - Alien Drums Disclosure[/ame]

If you actually went to my homepage, sorry to dissapoint you but I just put that thing up. It's basically just my blog site and things I'm into.

4. Thats cool. I did C# and java. Never done any web programming. Heard it is awesome to do though. But, like i said, i havent done anything in a few years.

5. It's all pretty much the same thing when logic is concerned. Web stuff is easier since you don't have to compile anything. Just roll with it and refresh the browser when you make a change.

6. Wow... that is awesome. That would make life a lot easier.

7. indeed it does