My interview

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So i had my interview at olive garden today, and i guess it went well? The manager told me that she wanted me to come to a second interview tomorrow with some other lady? Do you think this means i got the job? Why would they even have two interviews?! She also said she would call me this saturday? So yeah i'm just confused and i wanna see what you guys think.

2. Jobs that are more serious generally have you interview with 2 different people, or a group interview, or even like 4 people at once.

Nothing weird

3. its all part of the selection process, sometimes they even do 3 interviews. you getting invited back for another interview means your a suitable candidate for the job and they want to get more information about you to decide if your appropriate to hire.

4. man I had to go through 3 interviews to get a job at fucking target of all places

it's pretty normal, it's usually a good sign... it means you're being considered

5. 1st interview = manager

2nd interview = owner

Try to nail that 2nd one.... good luck

6. 2 interviews isnt anything out of the norm like already posted ... More serious career jobs will have a minimum of 2 interviews .. For my current position I interviewed with my immediate manager, then a group interview with 5 team members .. Then 2 weeks later I again interviewed with the department director and finally met with Human Resources.

Good luck with the job op .. They wouldn't have scheduled a second interview if they had no interest in you, it's def a positive as long as you impress on the second interview you should be well on your way to having a shot at this position