Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My internet fling doesnt toke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dog8mybag, Apr 21, 2002.

1. The internet is a babe machine. My x old lady dumped me a couple years back when she met someone on the net. Ive always been told go after the snake that bit you. I have been meeting girls through dating services,yahoo etc... for about a year and a half. It cooks. But i have been seeing this one girl my age for about 3 months now. She is a really neat person and we get along great. EXCEPT she doesnt toke or know i have marijuana reform websites on the mighty net. Im afraid to tell her the truth because i would go crazy not being able to ever lick on her belly button again. What if she blew out the door. Me I will never change my views. Never. Im fighting
    this bogus reform gig until the very end. Any pro's, Con's ,
    suggestions, comments. Stoned Alone.

2. All I can say is that honesty is the best policy. I would breach a converstions about the many controveries of medicinal marijuana to get a feel of how she feels about the whole herb in general. More than likely she has smoked before in her past and may be opt to again. =)
    good luck

Z

3. IceCreamKidd's right, honesty is the best policy. If you want to have a good relationship, you're better off telling her the truth & sharing the entirety of your life with her instead of hiding some aspects of it.
    I imagine you'd be pretty upset if you found out she was running an anti-drug campaign and was afraid to mention it to you in fear of being ridiculed for close-mindedness, for example, right?
    Plus, if marijuana reform/legalization is a lifetime, important goal of yours, you owe it to her to share it. She might not be offended at all, and she might even join the fight, making your coalition twice as strong! Being that you're interested in making a change and a difference in this world in a positive note is a very good thing, and hopefully she'll see that before judging you.
    And if she knows you so well and likes you so much now, how can your political and/or personal standpoints get in your way? Is she anti-drug? If so, then she'd not be the person for you, IMHO.
    Good luck with your situation~
    xoxo