My insight on enjoying life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I took a certain drug last night and I had some thoughts on life. Basically in life you see and hear so much stuff whether it be music TV people or whatever. We all respond to and admire different things. Maybe one way of looking at our purpose here is to do those things. Live out our life as we truly want to. Idk.

2. Another way to really appreciate life is to always question how your senses are currently being stimulated.

3. Well, up until like an hur ago, we had a baggie of lemonnie tasting haze that was really doing the trick.:hello:

4. Hell yeah:smoke:

I had me something similar a few nights ago:D

I'm smoking some "orange diesel" right now. Straight from the dispensary.

That's some pretty solid insight from the op, though.

5. wow orange diesel sounds good, man. yeah the op was cool, too.

6. Man, it is. It's hits the spot really nice. Smokes real nice, too. Too bad I can't get that high anymore for some reason. Even though I took a half year off of smoking.

7. Most people are all living in their own prisons they have created for themselves, without even realizing they are imprisoned in the first place.

Nevertheless, everything is perfectly on track regardless of what choices we make, nothing could change that.

8. it's not really purpose of life, its the purpose of your life, whether its the music or your friends.
    i think the purpose of all of us as people, would be trying to figure out the purpose of life and once we do then we have accomplished it and ready to are ready to go.
    it's like a theory that you die because your figured out life itself.