My INSANE friend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bigchiefpotleaf, Apr 10, 2011.

1. #1 Bigchiefpotleaf, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    This story is 100% true and one I’ll remember for the rest of my life. Its kind of long but trust me its worth it.

So I met this person in Florida and I believe he has some sort of mental illness however I am not sure of his condition (Schizophrenia?). Well anyway we met one day at a pool around midnight and he was very intoxicated and I suggested we grabbed a bite to eat in hopes to sober him up a bit.

We go into the nearest gas station, he picks out what he wants and we are about to pay for it when he pulls out a handful of change when he starts yelling very loud “You call this change?? This isn’t change WE NEED REAL CHANGE IN THIS WORLD” he then throws the change on the ground and runs out of the gas station.

This was the last I saw of him until maybe two or three weeks later when we started talking again and we become friends. One day he suggested we go to Miami and he said he would pay for the entire trip because he had $3,000 to blow. Without hesitation I agree and we head to Miami. I knew this was going to be a crazy adventure.

We first stop at and I-hop or Dennys, where he orders a lumberjack meal or something. I finish my meal and I notice he is struggling to finish his, he then says you know what I ordered a lumberjack meal that means I’m a Lumberjack! So he pours his coffee all over his meal and is just shoving his pancakes, eggs and hash browns in his mouth all covered in coffee the waitress then comes over and asks if everything is ok he responds with “Its ok I’m a lumberjack”. The waitress is laughing hysterically at this point and called over her waitress friend and literally everyone in the restaurant is staring at him. Then he asks them if they would like to join us on our adventure to Miami. They declined because they said they had work the following day.

I have embedded a picture of him so you know he is real ;)

I'm not going to write the whole story because it is very long and if no one reads this I won't bother writing the rest.

Attached Files:

2. lol seems pretty funny i wana hear more

3. sounds like a character.. i think you know its interesting and you wanna tell us or you wouldn't have made this thread

4. Hahahaha it's okay im a lumberjack. He's unique, something you don't see a lot in this world anymore :\ everyone tryna fit in and shit.

Continue on my friend ;)

5. he's sounds like that one kid we all know that is annoying as fuck and trying to get attention wherever he goes...that kid

6. Yeah he is quite the character and it gets much better but I'm not the best writer and if no one reads this than I figured i wouldn't spend all this time writing something no one would read.

7. 7/30/10 was when all this went down. pic was taken at 10:13 PM.

yes, i was there.

8. Dude. More story. Now.

Funny shit

9. lol what he did though seems understandable if he was really high or drunk. The change thing makes so much sense to me right now cause im high so he was prob high too when he said that. I wanna hear MOAR!!

10. Haha sounds legit, I'd read the rest

11. #13 BurnAFewDown, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I know right? That's why "I do me"!

12. please continue this guy is amazing

13. bro hes a good insane

14. Not insane, fucking awesome. Id kick it with em. If you REALLY want to see if hes skitzo, smoke some weed with him.

15. let's hear some more.

16. This guy seems way cool. I actually envy him in a way.

17. You should do this road trip Fear and Loathing style.

18. Most comedic geniuses are a little insane