my indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thechef, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Just started to add Fox Farm Big Bloom to the mix and I have high hopes for the next few weeks to show good signs of growth.:smoke:

2. thats how my plant looks right now but its a damn hermie.
    well its like 5% hermie lol.
    it had 6 pollen sacks one day. i picked them all off. and its been a few day now and no sign of pollen sacks,

3. that would kill me, all that time and $$ for a hermie? man, kil me now. Sory to hear that bro.

4. i had a friend come over and lok at what I had done so far and like many of you he was surprised at the lack of growth, so he went over my setup and found I was using a 70 watt HPS with a 400watt HPS sticker on it. I was screwed by ebay.

the following pictures are with a 400watt HPS (really) after one week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I guess my question is really how long till harvest, probably a few months of this kind of growing will be a good thing.

6. gr8 chart and link +1 rep

7. dude how did you not notice the size of the bulb....a 70 is like 4-5 inches....a 400 watt is like 8 inches...also how did that bulb not explode..400 watts being driven into a 70 watt bulb lol wow...by the way your plant looks fantastic :D

ps. do you own a cat i see some tale tell signs of midnight munching on the lower leaves lol

8. my cats have been the culprit of one dead plant and you can see their recent work. As for the bulb and not noticing..well thats a lesson I have learned.:smoking:

9. No way...i see a HGT sticker...is that just the reflector or did you buy a setup from them...cuzz HTG supply is off the charts awesome..i dont think they would have cheated you lol :D

10. I bought the first light from another vendor on ebay. the new light came from HG whatever and it works great except the hood reflector is different form the one in the ad but no biggie.

11. [​IMG]

everything look alright? The beginning of seeds I hope and not Hermying.

12. So what happened:confused: