My Incredibowl O-ring broke. Help!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tomnork, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Well the title pretty much says it all. The red o-ring in my incredibowl fell out and now I'm very :(. I'd love to just go to some o-ring store to buy a new one, but they don't have those around here. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. Homedepot/Lowes/Ace/Tractor Supply/any hardwarestore doesn't exist were you live?

3. you can order the spare parts kit on GC. use the 30% off code to get a sweet deal.

4. or spend 800% less money and pick a handful up locally...

did it break apart, or just pull out? you could just push it back in...

In my search for o-rings, I've found that auto supply stores (m&o schucks, pep boys, maybe napa) have waaaay more of a selection than home depot and most other hardware stores

5. Just went to ace hardware today. They had the right size o-ring...kind of. Its a little snug but it works. Turns out it was a #5 size o-ring.

6. lol this reminds me when my friends fuel injector blew an o ring at the headshop and after 45 minutes of thinking what to do(it was late and we werent close to a hardware sotre) i had the bright idea to go into the headshop and buy a few o rings for the no etched stems and that shit worked like a charm :D.

i know its(^^) a little off topic, but the next day we went out and bought like a 4 pack or a 6 pack at lowes for cheap

7. OK so the O-ring is definitely too tight, any ideas on how to make it just a little bigger on the inside of the ring?

8. flip the oring inside out and and cut off excess with a razor. thats the only thing i could think. that or buy the repair kit and get the fitted oring