My idea of a perfect spliff.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ebola weed, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #1 ebola weed, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    alright this here is a backflip spliffa

here is the weed, i usually use about 75% weed and 25% tobacco.
    [​IMG]

notice at the filter how its all tobacco, thats so i can just throw it away once it hits that without feeling like i wasted a jayclip.

next is the end of the joint, notice how its all tobacco as well (sorry for shit phone camera), this is so i can get the joint to start off at an even joint.. i light the shit like a fuckin cuban cigar, every time.

[​IMG]

after that, i rip the extra paper off (its a backflip, if u donno what that is then jump to the *** at the bottom)
    and heres the final product

[​IMG]

bout to go rip this to my head.. hope u like my j ;;)

***:
    basicly the process is this:

1) take your paper the normal way you would roll with it (glue on the inside of the edge furthest from you) and turn it upside down. refold it so you have a nice "V" shape to keep the bud/baccy in. basically you are making an inside-out joint. The thinner the paper the better for this (cus you will need to see through it later), but you already knew that.

2) put your stuff inside, and begin to roll as normal (rolling the contents together, adding a roach at the end, etc.)

3) when you begin to roll, tuck the edge of the paper nearest to you (which should have the glue strip facing out) into the joint and keep rolling until you can see that this glue strip has gone ALL THE WAY AROUND. in other words, you have tucked it, then you have rolled the joint 1 complete turn.

4) you should be able to see the edge of the paper (where the glue strip is) through the other layer of paper on top of it. lick the joint up and down on top of the glue strip (which is under the paper you are licking). the water will soak through the top paper and into the glue and, after being smoothed down with your finger once or twice, should stick together firmly, like a normal spliff.

you are now left with a joint that has been wrapped only 1 time in paper, and the rest of the excess paper will be hanging off, running the length of the joint.

this paper can be ripped, cut or for a more spectacular show, burnt off. this method not only makes joints look cooler, and the person rolling it more knowledgable and sophisticated, but provides a nicer smoke as the joint only has the minimum amount of paper needed to hold it together (one layer) rather than a whole rizla or zig zag being wrapped around (multiple layers of paper).

[​IMG]

2. Funny, this is exactly how I roll my spliffs all the time.

I am so sick of my friends rolling joints without tobacco (sorry to those who don't smoke, but I do, and I believe tobacco adds to the joint), not using roach (goddamn soggy joint ends are annoying), and roll with tons of extra paper because they can't roll (EZ Wider Double-Wides are the bane of my existence).

What really caught my eye is that you use tobacco at both ends. I do the same thing, I hate to toss the butt of a spliff away knowing it still contains bud but I don't want to smoke the roach.

For the record, backflips are the only way to roll a true "professional" joint, fuck all that extra paper.

3. dude.. are we the same person??

4. yeah can't handle tobacco with my herb, but back-rolled is definitely the way to go when rolling a joint.

5. As the old saying goes, "great minds think alike." :D