Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My idea for hiding weed while in the car

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hello Kitty, Sep 1, 2007.

1. That's what worked for me the last time I got searched. Well, I put it in my own, but there you go.

2. I usually just tape it to a second pair of underwear anyway. :) No cop is touching my balls.

3. I chanced upon a nice potential hiding compartment in my girlfriend's car. I'm not sure exactly how to describe this, but, when the glove compartment is open, dig around just to the left of it and there should be a space where you can stash your bag. The problem is, though, I'm not sure how big the space is, so the bag could possibly fall deep inside the car and be lost forever.

4. If anyone is interested in knowing the right answer, if the cop asks to search your car then the appropriate response is, "Do you have a warrant or reasonable cause?" If he says yes to either, ask him to see the warrant or state the reasonable cause. KNOW WHICH CAUSES ARE ACTUAL REASONABLE CAUSES AND WHICH ARE BS! If he can't give you either then kindly decline to the search. Oh, and FYI, declining to a search is NOT reasonable cause that you are hiding something illegal and if he searches your car after that then any charges brought upon you can be dropped for an illegal search.

5. yeah the only thing they can do once you decline is call the dogs, and they can't hold you to wait, and dogs take forever to come usually. Seriously just put the sack down your pants if you have to, when i'm driving with weed I keep the weed right on my lap or in the cup holder. the worst thing is getting pulled over without knowing exactly where everything illegal is, or having it out of your reach.

6. Dog would smell it.

The way i've had it described to me is that when you or I smell soup, we smell soup. When a dog smells that same soup, it smells carrots, potatoes, meat, broth, etc.

You can't mask the smell of weed from a dog.

7. If you touch the weed with your hands, then touch the outside of the bag, then bag it up and put rocks in it, THEN WHEN YOU TOUCH THE COFFEE CUP WITH YOUR HANDS, you will transfer some of the scent. Dogs senses are really that sensitive.

8. Smell is probable cause

9. Doesn't matter....coffee can't hide the smell of pot....especially from k-9's.

Dogs smell each thing indiviually...they don't smell coffee over pot...they smell coffee and pot at the same strength

jeez....haven't you ever heard of barry cooper...?

:poke:

10. ...word

11. I smoke blunts driving in the middle of the day all the time without any tint, it's not that hard to spot cops I see them way before they see me. Strangers always give me weird looks haha.. but i don't give a fuck. obviously don't do this if you have like more than a couple grams though, I have made that mistake but thank god I got out of it the cop didn't even smell the blunt we literally just smoked. And by the way, if you are driving with the windows open the smoke will instantly get sucked out of the car and the smell will be gone in a few minutes.