my I FUCKING HATE CD's!!! Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Sep 2, 2007.

1. fucking bitch ass pieces of SHIT!!!

So my In Flames - Whoracle CD thinks it wants to skip on my ass!! FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Ya take good care of ALL CD's thinking, hey I'm not going to be like my friends that trash their cd's and they get skipped as fuck. Going out of your way and organizing cd's in your 3 fucking cd cases.. only to find out THEY GET SCRATCHED ANYWAY!! FUCKING A!!!!!!!!

Shit pisses me the fuck off!! It's like you gotta keep the fucking faggots in their god damn original cases right out of the CD player into the case for them not to get scratched. But even then they still get scratched probably. Again.. FUCKING A!!!!!!

I'd turn everything into MP3 players.. but FUCK that! anyone who really knows music knows that those things are quiet as fuck!! and WHO THE FUCK LISTENS TO METAL ...quietly... FUCKING A!!!!!!!

/FUCKING A!!!!!!!! RANT

2. when u get a cd upload it to your computer? thats what I do with all my good ones if it gets scratched record it to a cd but I have like 600 and dont take good care of them so a lot are scratched

3. Yeah, I did that with all my cd's already. Doesn't mean I'm still pissed that it got scratched. GRRRR!! I feel so bothered to have to be assed to go through the 5 minute process of burning a cd that I own...

4. The digital world is you're friend. :)