My house got raided a 2 months ago! Can I get my grinder back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Botanic, Jan 25, 2012.

1. In my living room, chillin. Watching a movie smoking a doobie :). Hear the door knock so I open it, 5 Gardai (cops) say they have a warrant to search my house. They search it and they find the makings of a few joints in my grinder, so they say they have to take my grinder as it is evidence. My buddy was using a dvd case to roll a joint and there was flakes of weed on the case, and they take the fucknig case as evidence too! So now I have a nice court appearence next month that I can't wait to attend and laugh in the judges face over the making of three joints. But i'm curious to wheter I can get my grinder back as it came from Spain and I have never seen one like it before. I really want it back it was just so cool :( Any ideas as to how I can get it back?

2. You can't get it back.

3. fuuuuckkkk nooooo...buy another grinder

4. I doubt you're seeing that grinder again. Just be happy you aren't going to prison and get another one.

5. 3,000th post!

6. offer to 'polish' the judges shillalah? ;):p

I doubt you get it back...sorry.:eek:

7. Ah but I would have to go to Spain to get one exactly like it, it was the best grinder I have ever used and it wasn't cheap!

8. You'll probably get to say your goodbyes when they bring it out as evidence in court though.:smoke:

9. You wont get it back, when I got arrested the piggie left my bowl in my car (got impounded) I got a nite in the slammer. They stole my cash bud bags scales....

Fuck the police

10. I will make a quck dash for it, and a quick exit aswell lol, aw the memories smoking weed in Spain with that bad ass grinder :(

11. Now you have a reason to go back to Spain though! :smoke: I'm thinking vacationn

12. That sucks! I'm walking fine line at the minute, got arrested at halloween aswell so if that comes up in court I could be looking at a hefty fine or maybe more :/

13. Why did your house get raided...? Houses don't get raided for nothing. Were you selling? Selling is a sure way to get your house raided, hence the reason why I would NEVER EVER sell. Not built for that kind of shit man, I'm just a pussy medicinal user at the end of the day, not built for jail and getting arrested, etc etc...

You should explain the story behind this scenario though, I am interested.

14. Hey that sounds like a plan my friend :D What a sweet country with sweet hash and weed for penny's :D

15. shhhiiiiittttt,its just a grinder,yeah it sucks but thats the game.u get caught they take your shit,i dont know the law were your from,but in my state nothing but a fine.so if your lucky u get a fine.... pay the fine and:bolt:

16. Real question is...why do you need a grinder so bad?

[​IMG]

Get some of those, you can do some serious work on a nugget.

If it was one of those cool space case like grinders with the keif screen then disregard what i said. Those are sweet.

17. [quote name='"Botanic"']In my living room, chillin. Watching a movie smoking a doobie :). Hear the door knock so I open it, 5 Gardai (cops) say they have a warrant to search my house. They search it and they find the makings of a few joints in my grinder, so they say they have to take my grinder as it is evidence. My buddy was using a dvd case to roll a joint and there was flakes of weed on the case, and they take the fucknig case as evidence too! So now I have a nice court appearence next month that I can't wait to attend and laugh in the judges face over the making of three joints. But i'm curious to wheter I can get my grinder back as it came from Spain and I have never seen one like it before. I really want it back it was just so cool :( Any ideas as to how I can get it back?[/quote]

Forget your grinder man, its gone.

18. go to spain....you may be able to claim the evidence after all is thru but i doubt it

19. Space case with personal engraving :(

20. He is in Australia as we speak! I would say he was in police protection while he was waiting to leave! I tracked him down on Facebook though, every single detail on it, where he is living etc. He is could be easily got if wanted bad, I wouldn't waste my time though. Mini scissors it is :D