My Hookah Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Jun 1, 2006.

1. That's right ladies and gentlemen, my hookah package has arrived from israel. It came with so many accessories and a great hose. The strawberry shisha goes down very smooth. I'm going to pack another bowl after my shower. The first picture is of the hookah itself with the compenents on it.
    The second picture is the hookah taken apart with all the accesories. Enjoy! I know I am :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Fucking beautiful hookah, durchii!

You gonna run some hash through that bad boy?

3. Nice Hookah I'm really high and I thought your thread said My hooker has Arrived when I first read it and I was like wtf..... Anyway +rep hope you and your hookah have gooood times:smoke:

4. heh, probation has been rescheduled. Im on probation until one year from yesterday. So I'll see if they're going to drug test me. If they dont, hell yes. If they do.. One year from today I'll be toking from it.

Oh and by the way, I named it 'Caterpillar' :rolleyes: As in The hookah smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. :hello:

5. is that a double shisha adapter i see there in the 2nd picture? if so then that is pretty awesome man. great pick-up and have a blast.

ps. i bet you already have one but get yourself a good torch lighter for those coals they can be quite stubborn

6. Yes, if I buy a 19 dollar add on I can add a second hose.

Dude, its cool, these are quick light coals. I lit it for 5 seconds with a zippo and it sparked the rest of the body and it was heated. :)

Im about to take my shower and pack another bowl with the rest of my 50 grams of strawberry.

7. WOW! I just combined the strawberry with some mango and a touch of mandarin. I feel like im sipping a pina colada, it's fucking great. :) Just thought I should share that.

8. Beautiful hookah, I like the art on the shaft. You got a shitload of goodies with it too!

Hey how do you get those waytoomany stickers? I always wanted to know.

9. I know man, they dont sell them in the store or anything.

I emailed them with my name and address and asked for as many beer and weed stickers as they could offer. I got a fat postage envelope full of stickers a week or two later.

Also, if anyone would like to know where I scored this baby, you can PM me. I dont feel like having my thread closed, thank you very much. :p