Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My hook up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ghostonvacation, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Has been hooking it up BIG TIME lately, but I am not sure why. Sure, I would occasionally get the extra .5-1g on rare occasion, but he is usually pretty spot on. Been buying from him for a year and a half now I guess, but as of late he has lowered his prices and is giving away 3-4 grams with each bag. A couple other people I know have said the same thing, what is my boy doing? My first thought was that he needs to ditch this bud quick for some reason? I ain't complaining, and I know the guy well enough to kick it for a little, but I dont want to ask too many questions.

Any ideas?

2. Spreading the wealth? Keeping business clients happy? Both?

3. Word, he has just never been known to do that type of thing.

Glad he is though :smoke:

4. His scale could be off.

5. Same here my guy smokes me up every time I meet up with him hahah I say he's just a generous guy

6. He could be a homosexical trying to cop a feel of your penis. Don't take the blue pill Neo.

7. Same for me. But I rarely go to my dealer anymore.

8. Might be just bringing in more customers, don't be surprised if he stops doing it. You should ask him, though. Don't just get all in his business though, because it's his money and his herb he's selling. Simply say,
    Hey, not to get into your business or anything but why do you give out extra buds, I really appreciate it but it's had me wondering.
    That's what I'd do.