My Homemade*PERSONAL CHAMBERED HOOKAH* a must see *getting a patent*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Illusionist, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Wouldn't patent it, you aren't going to make any money.

2. yea. like stated before, its a hookah without coals that has water bottles instead of hoses

3. it would be cool if each bottle/chamber had it's own perculator

4. the first one had it. but i ran out of materials.

and i only want it patented so that nobody takes credit for it. that bugs the hell out of me

5. your to late to patent i just sent in the order. shouldn't post your ideas online people like me steal them.

6. lol. yeah i know. i just like people to see my work. i doubt you actualy paid 100 dollars for a patent on some plastic bottles. but once i get it in glass, im gonna get a patent

7. haha that thing looks deadly.

8. that would be a major waste of time.

9. oh, it kills

10. I really want to hit that haha

11. Thats fuckin genius

I literally said that out loud. Great invention man, i'd love to see one of those with an 8 arm tree perc/slide attachment and a big ol' RooR sticker slapped on the side :D

12. Dude. Bad ass.

13. Very. Nicely done. :smoking:

14. You have to get powerade lids, with the little silicone star that only lets air/fluid through when you suck, then you dont waste smoke, it would be badass .Put a perc in each bottle, then attach powerade lids.

15. I have that same bong that is you avatar, but I broke it, and turned it into a pencil holder.

16. good idea man. im gonna have to go find some. the percs, on the otherhand, im gonna put in in a day or so. its pretty simple.

17. lol thanks man. yeah like i said. im gonna get it made into glass. soon, maybe a year or so, im gonna pick up glass blowing. Illusionist Glass. seems to roll off the tongue

18. and again...