My homemade pc grow box pics

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by skaterlace, Sep 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Those arent the lights I'm going to use, I'm
    Going to be using cfl, 2 6500k for veg and 2 2700k for flowering. And I have the ocean forest soil ordered and happy frog fertilizer. And I'm going to cover everything in Mylar too once I get it

Attached Files:

2. lookin good!

3. Looks good... How many plants were you gonna try and put in it? Im thinking about making one and Im just curious. And how did you get the lights installed. Im not the best at building things. Im looking up now how to wire the pc fans. But also how did you install those? Sorry for all the questions. But the box looks great goodluck with it.

4. Better thread about my grow box, I completed it. And I could provably manage 2 plants being LST'd. If you need any help at any electronics just ask me I will be more than happy to help.My DIY stealth pc grow box complete! (pics) - Page 2 - Grasscity.com Forums

5. Hey man I got about the same setup but I plan on doing one plant since it's my first grow. Any can anyone tell me what LST means lol?

6. get rid of that hard drive cage and bung in a few more lights, ;P

7. LST = Low stress training . basically you tie down the plant as it grows, to allow better light flow to the sides, as well as allowing you to utilize horizontal space . My first pc grow was very bonsai like. If she had grown without LST she would be abt a meter tall, but thanks to LST shit fit nicely into my box, heh

8. That's fucking awesome. I can't wait to start my PC case grow... are the lights receiving power from the PSU or an outlet?

9. hi i am just setting up a sub speker box up as looks better as part of my sound system in my living room it is 16 inc by10 inc will be using 120mm pc van for circlelation and a 4 inch out take van but need to know what size light to use and are dual spect cfl bulbs just as good any thoughts

10. Whats the wattage on bulbs? You SHOULD have about 100W per plant

11. thanks for the help i think i will look into getting a 250 cfl dual sepct grow bulb and try that