Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by codebreaker1003, Mar 4, 2010.

1. made this thing....it was appx 4 foot, eventually made it into a 2 footer with 8 percs...threw that one away now im saving up for a real one haha
    tell me what you think btw i wouldve used clear adhesive but couldnt find anyway but duct tape always does the job hahah

Attached Files:

2. post up a vid of that thing in action. i love watching nice milk shots while im baked

3. Awesome dude, hot glue is my savior when it comes to home mades.

4. hell yea man, if you dont wanna go out and buy something, but you want something that will kick your ass...this is gonna be hard to explain fuck it...but go get one of those 1 gallon bottles of motts apple juice... dunno where cause i live in a different place, anyway... take the metal lid, and dril a hole in it big enough to fit a downstem (whatever size downstem you have/or made just make the hole big enough for it to fit snug) then put the downstem in it. You need rubber tubing that will fit on the bottom end of the stem, so it will be long enough to reach the water...approx 3/4 a foot if you got the right bottle. put rubber tubing on....next part is tricky but you seem like a weed smoking engineer so whatever, you need a drill, and a glass drill bit.... then...slowly and fucking carefully, drill a hole in the upper edge of the bottle about 6 inches above where you think you need to fill it with water to submerge the original tube on the stem. Make this hole as big as the rubber tubing you already bought (forgot you need to get like 2-3 feet extra of that shit...home depot..) then slide that extra tubing slowly into the hole in the bottle you just drilled to its exact circumference. since its rubber it makes the seal by it self. then as you see you have a 1 gallon upside down bong, suck through the tubing sticking out the side, air will pull in thru the top down the tubing on the end of the stem into water, into chamber, slowly fills with like 3-4 HUGE rips of smoke, then you unscrew the cap where the stem and now slide are and it clears....i promise it will kick your ass, if i can find a pic of mine ill post it haha i think i have a vid of it milking too. The only issue you will find is there may be leakage around the downsteam in the lid, some sort of water proof glue will work if your willing to scrifice the stem cause it aint ever comin out if you do that

5. Can we have some pics? Even a Microsoft paint illustration would be nice

6. r2d2 and ice.jpg

r2d2 1.jpg

r2d stem.jpg

the first one is an overview haha and the other thing is a chamber with a bunch of tubing in it that we filled with water and froze so the smoke traveled thru a chamber of icy ass air before hittin the lungs, the second shows how he milks with no water...dont ask we were high..... the thirds all blurry but it shows how the stem is in the lid kinda....

7. oh hes also very dirty in those pics, he hadnt been cleaned in prolly a week haha...oh i call him a he...cause he dubbed him R2D2

8. Haha that's sick, looks like a mad science experiment. Pretty cool :D thanks for the pics

9. haha defs man, if you make one tho credits go to us pot mechanics here in boulder :p hahahahaha. also if done correctly...and you have a 2 hosed hookah, you can remove one hose and put that rubber tube into the hole as long as its a 2 way valve not the fancy one way ones they have sometimes, and when you hit the hookah outta the other hose, it pulls from the "r2d2" chamber and from the sheesha so its infused mega hookah hits.... try it

10. OH i almost forgot that tubing that will fit over the downstem, is coincidentally the exact same circumference needed to attack it to one of those medical repirator masks...making it a super intense gas mask, if you can find one...my friend was a life guard and just had one so we were lucky but ive never hit something with such force