My homemade bong is better than yours ;P

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by diy bubblahs, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Just finished making this bong. it grew from a bubbler i had made from the toxic waste can into a 5 chamber, customizeable bong. Each section screws right into the next. you can mix and match the chambers in whatever order you want. What do you think? :) (Aside from the obvious issue of plastic and metal! I have a small EHLE tube, but enjoy crafting homemade bongs as a hobby)

Attached Files:

2. thats cool as fuck!

3. damn bro that thing is pimped out! makesure to never throw it away! cud u possibly make me one in pieces like that and ship it? ill buy one!

4. Milk vid , go ! :smoke:

5. Have fun smoking all that plastic.

6. yessssss..... milk vid! i wanna see that thing rip.

7. hahaha, thanks guys. I no have weed :(

8. The best part is, it tastes sweet and minty because everything i used was some sort of candy container :p

9. I enjoyed it.

10. I would appreciate it if it weren't all fucking plastic.

11. not sure if the heat from the smoke will have you inhaling plastic. I know its bad to leave a plastic water bottle in the heat of your car. So i would assume this would not be good on the lungs.

12. I think its pretty obvious that smoking out of plastic is bad for you. It has been said on this forum thousands upon thousands of times. I have heard it from many people, seen the facts, etc. But, like i said in the original post, creating bongs from random shit is a hobby of mine. Thank you SO much for telling me its not good for the lungs. I KNOW. Don't hate on my hobby.

13. It looks cool man :)

14. #14 Nike is Cool, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    You say your bong's better than mine, I say your bong is slowly killing you :ey:

But seriously very cool!

15. #15 diy bubblahs, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Haha, NikeisCool, just tryina think of a provacative title so people will actually read it :p

16. Pretty cool, bro! I used to be locked into a serious homemade bong making hobby as well. Protip: get a drill that's made for drilling glass and the possibilities are endless, and people will stop hating on your plastic for the most part. Before I was 18, I transformed so many glass bottles into pretty awesome bongs.

17. how the fuck is that thing supposed to stand

18. piece of shit

19. That's tacky as fuck and sealed with tape. At least use a glass downstem and bowl. You're gonna get aids.

20. Now THIS is the definition of ghetto, but dammit it rips me off my ass.

Attached Files: