Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Holiday in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by militaru_radu26, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hello! in the next day i'll go to amsterdam :hello::hello: i'll get way too high there, that's for sure but i might want to get some herb in my country. Give me wise advices (from someone who did this more than 5 times and didn't get caught) ... Thanks :)

2. My advice is to not even try it. You will most likely get caught. Just enjoy the nice herb while you are there.

3. ya if you have Amsterdam stamped on your passport they will make sure you are well searched. plus i don't think prices are dramatically lower, so its not really even worth it.

4. on my passport it will be stamped brusseles...this isn't a problem and in my city the price of a gram is like 20$ sooo i think it's a big difference :)

5. Can you mail it out of amsterdam?

6. im going to amsterdam with my buddy next month, i bet its gonna be wild

7. yes, through mail i think is the best choice..but what type recomended mail , fedex,dhl ...... :confused: anyway the sender must remain secret or :wave:

8. Youre gonna need to send it with no return address, unles u wanna just use a radom address

And, No return address coming from the netherlands?...they might search it but you're more than welcome to try

let us know how it works out

9. your so lucky i want to go there some day

10. Maybe but I'd rather trip to where your at. Better weed I hear as it is not largely massed produced for dumb tourists.