MY HOLE HOUSE STENCHES FROM WEED

Discussion in 'General' started by BroughtFromHome, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Okay so I usually dont smoke inside,but its really cold outside so I went into the bathroom, turned on the fan, opened a window, and lit a joint in there. Then I took a shower to get rid of the smell on my clothes. I went back to my room and I can smell smoke like really strong and I've checked every other room (except parents) and they all have the same smelll. I'm not supposed to be smoking weed, but dont give me the normal shit like DONT SMOKE IF YOU HIDIN IT. I really just need to get rid of this fuckin smell LOL HELP

2. Smoke more weed until the neighborhood reeks so they don't know it was you, its the only way.

3. [quote name="MedicRevolution" post="19373549" timestamp="1390214661"]Smoke more weed until the neighborhood reeks so they don't know it was you, its the only way.[/quote]You won't find wiser words of wisdom.

4. Open all the windows and charge about waving a towel or something.

5. Toilet spray helps, deodorent, something with a stronger smell. And open windows on both sides of your house to get the air to flow through, and turn the fans/ac onSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Got a fierce stench coming from my hole too ladSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Straight up. Cook a half pack of bacon and the whole house will smell like bacon. Not weed. Real talk.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. crazy kids these days. just respect your parents smoke outside even if it's cold. 

9. [quote name="falconshockey88" post="19373640" timestamp="1390218475"]Straight up. Cook a half pack of bacon and the whole house will smell like bacon. Not weed. Real talk.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yo.. That's a good idea :smoke:

10. Be like mom dad your not gonna believe it but a crazy guy just broke into out house smoked a joint and left. I was trying to fight him off but he was really fast and I couldnt catch him till he was done.

11. smoke candle and smoke buddy

12. just leave. come back in like 12 hours and be like 'whatup?' :confused_2:

13. You could run to walmart and buy some Ozium air freshener. Works like magic. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="falconshockey88" post="19373640" timestamp="1390218475"]Straight up. Cook a half pack of bacon and the whole house will smell like bacon. Not weed. Real talk.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hell, just make breakfast. Toast, coffee, bacon, and some banana walnut pancakes. Your house won't smell, and if it does you have a fucking meal.

15. lol, "my whole house stenches"..

16. Take a giant shit on the floor. Tell your parents it was an accident. 

17. It's from smoking a joint in your house. I'm allowed by my parents to smoke, just not in the house. I've smoked inside plenty of times. But I only smoke a joint in my house 3 times. And out of those 3 times? I got caught twice. IIf you're gonna smoke in the house here's what I do. Wait till parents are asleep or not home. Put a towel under the door. Open my window, turn on my fan. Then I'll smoke a bowl, taking decent sized hits, just hold them in as long as I can. If my bowls still smoking after I'm done puffing it, I use my lighter or a quarter to suffocate the burning weed. I blow it out the window.If my room still smells like bud, I spell febreeze. But I leave my fan and window open so the air circulates throughout my room and so the free breeze don't overpower my room Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Holy shit!  Is this your Hole House?:[​IMG]

19. Haha, I didn't even realize it was "hole".