My history class (kinda long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by souz, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 souz, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    To find something similar to this course all you'll need is the following people...
    1. the most ignorant
    2. the ones who complain about absolutely everything
    3. the people who find the quiet ones annoying
    4. and of course the people who yell to there neighbor thats fucking 15 inches away
    After that get a teacher who actually isn't bad to throw in a couple simple tests, worksheets, and other childish reading assignments.

[Teacher] map test tomorrow everybody
    [Hannah] whyyyyyyyyy i hate tests!!!!
    (next day)
    [Teacher] okay everyone clear your desks
    [Hannah] you never said there was a test!!!!!!!! is it scantron? (it always fuckin is)

that girl came up to me once when i was sitting there doing work quietly and said "Your so quiet!!! ew your annoying!!!!!! ignorance at its best

and heaven forbid you speak up they just freak out and scream about how you always talk.
    dont even get me started on jenna and her crazy ass tomahawk sneeze.
    point is everyone (with the exeption of like 4) do not think things through and just shout out random words and are so terribly ignorant. frankly im surprised they made it this far.

2. time to buy a gun then?

3. Is this a college class? I'm not trying to call you out on being under 18 or anything, I'm just curious

4. ahah +rep

5. Sounds like a typical highschool class to me. Reminds me of my history class back in 12th...I think we had a pregnant bitch in there as well...*sigh*

6. I loved history in HS. Even with classes like these. It seems like all my favorite teachers were history teachers, or tech/woodshop teachers.

One time our class was talking about current events and somehow got sidetracked talking about how there was a pedophile that worked at Dennys now. I said "Yeah, he only works on tuesday nights when kids eat free." Had him literally on the floor laughing. His class was 6th period right after lunch, and he and my woodshop teacher used to smoke during lunch once in a while. He left the district after my Sophmore year because they wouldnt give him tenure. : /

7. That pretty much summed up what EVERY class of mine was like. I + rep you now.

8. Scantron? Sounds like Jr. High

9. i was in a few honors classes and regulars classes, and most regulars were like this, mostly full of annoying retards who dont shut the fuck up.

10. Ah yes. Class of death.

I meet more annoying people every day, it just gets worse.

Why can't we all find a love for marijuana and everyone stay grounded?

:metal:

11. Really? I find that there are far more annoying retards in honors classes. See, the honors kids think they are really really smart (not true) so they feel the need to show errbody how smart they are and they just yell out the stupidest shit they can think of and say some of the most retarded shit i have ever heard. Now see I have also found that the kids in regular classes are gnerally pretty either not concerned with the class ie: talking to their friends, texting or they are actually trying to learn. The normal kids will ask questions but they dont feel the need to voice thier opinion even when nobody gives a shit. I like regular folk much more.

12. God I hated High School. +rep cause I felt your pain.

13. All tests in college are done on scantrons.. well except for the math.. at least that's been my experience so far.

14. ur dumb.

every major university uses scantrons

(i go to purdue and yes we use scantrons)

15. Hahahahahaha. +rep for making me laugh

16. I use Scantron for all my college classes.

17. Sounds like someone didn't go to College.:bongin:

18. I don't get why people think you're annoying for being quiet. That makes no sense at all dude, and it pisses me off because I know there are a couple guys at work who hate me because I don't want to talk to them/hang out. THAT is annoying.

19. i am so glad i graduated early. i dont have to deal with fucktards anymore, still got go to graduation though.

20. they use these in college too