Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Hindu Kush SUPERBOWL.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chucklezzb, Jan 21, 2014.

1. What up blades hahahaha. This topic is called Super Bowl because for one, my weed is in a great big Super Bowl, and two, GO FUCKING SEAHAWKS!!!! I got all of the weed you see in the picture for 350, less because I'm flipping like 40 bucks worth but that's not going to hurt my stash hahaha. The joints I just added for fun cause I had them around! Hindu Kush madness in my house right now. Tell me what you think!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390283092.238665.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390283103.721283.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390283116.238103.jpg Keep it green!

2. 350 is pretty high.. imo! But, I think that looks pretty good. Preferably I enjoy less stems.  Take some close up shots of individual buds, ha. 

3. This is the DEA, we are on our way to your house to smoke all your weed.

• Like Like x 6
  4. [quote name="xtully420" post="19378657" timestamp="1390283585"]350 is pretty high.. imo! But, I think that looks pretty good. Preferably I enjoy less stems. Take some close up shots of individual buds, ha. [/quote]It was a quarter pound. 350s not too bad. Not the cheapest but what are you gonna do? Cheaper then legal Colorado. Haha. Keep it green!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I recant my previous statement haha! 

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wish i had that much weed. I would never need to buy again

7. That's a lot of 1 strain for personal... I can't smoke more than 10 grams of any given strain, unless its strains I grow, which is only because I stagger my cropping, 3-4 batches per plant, so its all different levels of cannabinoids , same strain but slightly different. Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Stride420, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="nomad881" post="19405492" timestamp="1390682694"]That's a lot of 1 strain for personal... I can't smoke more than 10 grams of any given strain, unless its strains I grow, which is only because I stagger my cropping, 3-4 batches per plant, so its all different levels of cannabinoids , same strain but slightly different. Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I agree. I grow all my own stuff and I find that after the first ounce of any bud I want something different.But nice purchase OP.

9. I'd spend 350 on that anyday! Lol looks killer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Good price. Looks like decent bud too. Nothing great, but still a good deal at less than $90 an ounce. Pretty difficult here in Washington to screw up buying weed, lol. Enjoy! Oh, and Go Hawks!

11. #11 Androgenicx, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    are you sure thats hindu kush real hindu kush is dark and resiny thats about as light as it gets

nevermind probably is i was only looking at the middle pic

12. 350 a QP, oh lawwwdddyyy

13. For that quality 350 a QP is cheap as hell. Where I'm at, a QP of mids is 300. And for an OZ of dank with half the quality of that, is 350.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum