Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Highdea, holy shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TalkativePirate, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I just wrapped my weed up in plastic and stuck it up my nose. The pungent smell really cleared out my sinuses and I could breathe better. It was just a strong smell and it worked. It's like taking vapor to the nose, it just works better. Weed has more amazing medical uses. <3 I love Arizona Sweet Tea.

2. You must have a pretty big nose.

3. Thank you for the contribution :)

:hello:*clap clap clap*:hello:

4. ^^ I lol'd. I meant a tiny bit, the smell clears my sinuses, couldn't that be a medical use?:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:devious::devious::devious::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

5. cool story bro

6. well that awesome!
    smells bomb and clears your sinuses... i need to try that. I always have at least one nostril that wont work=/

7. @noah I know what you mean man, I was just high/am high and got bored, lol. Shit works though.

8. lmfaooo

9. ....

wrong orifice. now before u go to shrink wrap it and toss it up yuh bum-holey-o, im talkin yo mouf boy. u eva smoke yaself some ganja?

and also, yuh ever heard of a neti pot? or...steam? works better man. trust me.