My high today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by datguy99, Jun 14, 2015.

1. ok so im back from college and my parents decided to go out all day, and they wanted me to come with. I was kinda sick, not really, that day, so I stayed home. I knew they were gonna be gone for awhile so I decided to build pipes and bongs out of random shit it my room, needless to say they all worked perfectly, :). welp a built a pipe out of a pcp pipe and and water floaty thing. That actually worked really well, lmao. Anyways I smoked a few bowls and I was pretty high but not like duuuuuuuuuuuuude high, u know what i mean. I started getting paranoid for whatever reason, which doesn't usually happen for me, and I started hearing people calling my name and I stated freaking out. We've got alot of property so i stated patrolling it and like stealthing everywhere, it was really fun. Then I kept hearing noises like a burglar was breaking into my house duuude im sleepy and I fell asleep out side I just woke up and I came inside and typed this. The ground was warm and I was kinda sick, in my defense