Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My high is different.. is it the strain or my tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Sep 8, 2011.

1. #1 Caty, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Typically it takes me .1 - .3 grams to get me really high. I smoke everyday, usually once or twice a day. I just picked up an ounce so I've been packing a lot more into my bowl. I've noticed that shortly after I started smoking my new bud my high started to really suck. It was like I wasn't actually getting high, even though it was hella dank and I smoked a lot. I would feel more relaxed but my surroundings didn't really look like I was high except everything was a little hazy. I had no tiredness after my high either and the relaxed buzz lasted for the average 45 minutes, but then I always got really irritable and stressed out after my buzz wore off. I've smoked both sativas and indicas before, although this was some no-name strain (I don't bother asking my D. I only ask about the strain if a friend picked up some medical). I don't think this is a sativa but it doesn't really seem like an indica either.

Do you think it's the strain that's messing up my high or is it time for a T Break? I was planning on making edibles and smoking a lot this weekend because I'm going on vacation but obviously I don't want to waste my herb

edit:
    I've sampled a lot of weed, from the nastiest schwag to some really top medical. This bud smells so strong, it is covered in crystals, it is a light green, and it has a lot of orange hairs. It looks like some of the best bud I've ever had

Last T Break was 1 month ago. I took a break for 30 days and I've smoked nearly everyday since my break.

2. how often/ how much do you smoke?

3. Try reading the first line of his post.

4. Omega 3s or maybe its not dank and its all just a mind trick. Or maybe you got sooooo fried you didnt even know

5. what makes you so sure it was 'hella dank'? not that I'm saying it definitely wasn't, just wondering cos tbh when my highs are as you are describing I put it down to the fact that the weed isn't as high grade as usual (since thats really the only variable that has changed, since tolerance is going to stay roughly the same from the last joint from 1 bag to the first joint of another)

6. *her :)

7. okay so why dont you tell me how many days, weeks, months, or years she has been smoking without a break?

8. Smoke more? I really have no idea what to tell you.

9. My god, read the fucking post.

10. OP has been editting information into the first post as it was requested. If you had paid a little more attention to 'the fucking post' you'd have seen the line saying 'edit:'........

11. if you can read it says
    edit:

meaning she just added that. don't try to act too high and mighty when you joined within the past week.

to OP:
    i assume it is the weed, but I couldn't tell you for sure. If your friends are getting high off the same bud, then it's most likely you. I don't think a change in tolerance would be extremely sudden though.