My High Idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 639984, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 639984, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    -

Mother nature sort of handled that whole, dratted pollination issue a couple of years ago, by producing these revolutionary new lifeforms....

Male plants. :) :p

Knowing that, I sort of don't think this topic needed the multiple threads you've made for it. :eek: But it's a good thought, especially considering the original 'operation overgrow the government', and the idea to plant seeds anywhere and everywhere, has been around now for several generations of people, and a popular cannabis activist has taken claim of the phrase for about a decade now. :D

For some, overgrowing the government can mean what we've done with the medical community and what some states are doing even for outright legalization... we evolved beyond the feds, our States grew impatient, and became tired of waiting for the feds to evolve along with them, and along with the times.

For others, it means that medical or not, people should grow their own until we're an indisputable majority.

And of course, there's the 'planting seeds everywhere you can' side of the movement... from government buildings in cities, to vast, open fields, and forests. :)

Plenty of places have wild-growing cannabis plants, too! Virtually every nation on the planet that can support plant life has them..... including the US. The DEA estimates that between 90% - 99% of the cannabis the authorities spends their time destroying, is actually feral ditch-weed.

http://norml.org/news/2006/09/07/98-percent-of-all-domestically-eradicated-marijuana-is-ditchweed-dea-admits

If you want to do something that will really help, then take action! Start writing letters and making phone calls, organize facebook pages, twitter accounts and other social media pages, help put together events for your local community, and then (rather than getting too competitive!) support the events that are put on by others, and encourage your local community leaders and politicians to relax their own laws further. :)

3. #4 Deleted member 639984, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    -

4. I have a few questions....

Would there be enough weed for everyone?

What would stop me as a random person from taking all the marihuana from the fields?

Wouldnt people go crazy and take it since its free?