~My High Idea~ post/rate/share

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by big hit hirt, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Okay here's my High Idea:

A toaster with a timer on the front. A fucking visible timer, because every time I'm stoned, and go to make an English Muffin, that toaster scares the shit out of me.
    Or maybe a silent toaster would fix all these issues, but I just never know when its gonna pop up.
    I'm rambling, and stoned...
    --Anyone have any other good High Ideas?? :smoke:

2. Why do you need a timer on a toaster? When it pops up its done

3. dark bulbs, for when its to bright inside.

lol american dad

4. I think the noise scares him bro :laughing:

5. scares the crap outta me lol

6. Dark bulbs would be nuts lol :D

7. I have to agree. Get stoned and stand there wanting on the toaster to pop up. You know its coming and no matter how hard you try not to jump it gets you every time. The same thing happens to me when I open one of thoughs cans of biscuits that pop as you pill the paper off. :/

8. See through toaster. Transparent material, you can see right through when it's done.

9. Yeah dude people make it

10. [quote name='"UniXh03"']I have to agree. Get stoned and stand there wanting on the toaster to pop up. You know its coming and no matter how hard you try not to jump it gets you every time. The same thing happens to me when I open one of thoughs cans of biscuits that pop as you pill the paper off. :/[/quote]

Good thing you aren't a small Japanese women that give random men handjobs for eggrolls or you'd be fuuuucked!

11. LOLOLOLOLOLOL ur a genius !

12. It's simple really. I just occupy myself with something else in the mean time, like eating everything in the refrigerator.

You're causing it yourself. Go sit down and watch TV and you'll hear it when it pops.

13. Whenever I do this I just like watch TV. Half the time it pops and I don't notice for like 5 minutes haha.
    What if oxygen makes out voices deep and helium brings them back to normal?