Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My High, as I experience it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXLoJiK, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Well; first I'll start if my typing is a little screwy, beginner high's. But here I go

Well it all starts out with my legs, they get all tingly. after I walk away, i get a little loopy headed, everything feels wavy, after about 2 minutesd,my heart starts pounding, and I instantly thought of a panic attack, because it felt like my heart was leaving my chest. after that I get a tingly feeling in my head, then i know it really kicked in, becasue it feels like a dream, it feels like im dreaming, and I love it. THe first 10 min are the worse, now its toning down, but I felt like I was fucked up bad, so I did what I read on this forum once said to do, saying to take 3 deep breaths. and it'll get better. and it sobered up a little, now i get a slight cold pins and needles in my leg atm, and now feels like gravity is pusing on me randomly.

I love this feeling, so relaxing.

Just thought I'd tell you my ride on the high train as we speak:smoke:

2. Damn dude im jealous now I wanna get high right now! Nice beginners experience post. :)

3. To be honest, now that I read that sober, damn I have horrible grammer haha. But yeah, the scariest part is the first 10-15 min of my high, then my head starts to clear up a little, it was very fun though, I liked it, but I only got to experience about an hour of it because I went right to sleep to calm down a little, but I woke up a little lightheaded. Still, I need to do it with a bunch of people, being high alone isn't that fun. Now that I think about it, I'm going to miss my beginner highs

4. My first high I did this, and if you have an "X rocker" the kind you hook into ps2 and the

t.v. or whatever go sit in it and lean back to the point you are laying down don't lean

back too fast or too slow, but do lean back and lay there.. you will feel like you are free

falling, you will have the stomach drop and feel like you are falling down it is amazing.

:D nice first time, sounds like fun.

5. All I had to do was lay on my bed and I was freefalling bro. it was a nice time.

6. that was fuckin inspiration to gettin' high lol

7. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN! because the more you smoke, the harder it is to even get high. i wish i could still get that high damn!

8. Yeah, I'm enjoying it while I can, I'm not plannin on smoking everyday, and if I take a break I'll make it for about 6 months, so I can feel that high again =]. I feel like getting high today, but, nah I'll be ok

9. i used to get blazed like that xD i too miss my 'beginner highs'

at the same time its nice having my highs more manageable now