My Hermi Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dlftmyers, May 28, 2013.

1. First grow 7 weeks into flowering found some seeds growing so i looked and could not find any bananas until tonight just 1 and it was opened=seeds So i know i will have some seeds but are the buds going to be any good to smoke??????? (bag seed) I only have the 1 plant thanks in advanced 

Attached Files:

• 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      394.1 KB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      480.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Yaa man just continue as normal and pull out the seeds wen u break down ur bud. Save em and use em again!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 dlftmyers, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Thanks for the information Will the seeds also turn into hermi plants?????

4. Nope! Hermie is a result of stress as far as I kno. Was ur room under stable conditions? Or did they have a rough time or something? Lol

5. Nope! Hermie is a result of stress as far as I kno. Was ur room under stable conditions? Or did they have a rough time or something? Lol

6. Ya she was stressed, light leak and had a bad nute lockout ,heat isues as well, First grow i am still learning

7. Ahh I seee lol ayy it happens man u can only learn from ur mistakes !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 dlftmyers, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I cant wait to start again  Hopefully i will learn from my mistakes 

9. #9 dlftmyers, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Any other opinions ?? about her

10. Ummm make sure they get a good flushing and hopefully all will be well!

11. The buds will be fine. A few bananas and seeds will not ruin your buds. Especially when the seeds started popping up towards the end of flowering. Most growers have had this happen once or twice, myself including. My buds were good and potent.

12. Thanks for the information that makes me fill better