My herb and pipe pics...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Twilight360, Oct 3, 2003.

1. very tasty man

2. "That quarter looks sorta Shwagish, no seeds I hope"
    what're you talkin about.. looks pretty damn good to me
    how much did the quarter cost?

3. Whatsup guys

The herb costs me $100 for 7 grams, the demand for quality herb where I live is such that they could charge whatever they want, there are people that pay $130 and are happy with it!

Heres a bud from another sack I just picked up...

Peace

Attached Files:

4. this shit is slaying!

5. Those are some bomb nugs - I don't care what anyone says. Whoever said that looks like schwag doesn't no what they are talking about. Schwag is nowhere near that color, and chrystals are only something schwag wishes it had.

$100 isn't too bad for a quarter of that stuff. It'd probably go for anywhere between $85 and $100 here, too.

6. looks gr8 to me, well anything ig gr8 when your used to smoking mids and dro once in a while. Ya how much did the scale put you back, and where from?

7. How much and where can we get one? Is that the cheapest one out there? If not which digital scales are the best value for the money? PEACE!!!!

8. Have that exact same scale...when I bought it it cost around 40 something dollars including shipping and handlilng. It was a good deal for a decent scale. Go to Old Knotts Scales or some shit like that. Or the My-Weigh Website.

9. i would never pay 130 for a quarter that is so bad i really feel bad for a pothead who lives in those conditions

10. You got some nice equipment there, I would have had a nice setup if the parents didnt take my shit !!

11. that weed looks just fine to me, and to all those who think they are experts on the subject, here's a little bit of growing info for you's.......the buds need to be grown on the stems of the branches, right up to damn near the top of the main cola, if you buy weed and it doesn't have any stems in it, then someone has pruned off all the buds...big and small.......so your bag of weed would look like a bag of popcorn.......unless the dealer compresses the weed afterwards, and the only people who do this is bigger scale dealers who also crush in a lot of leaves and shit as well......it is known that a lot of this weed comes from Mexico, and is known as shitty weed or schwag.........if you get it off the bud, less of the trichomes will have fallen off due to mishandling, and it has been home grown and cared for.........Peace out.........Sid

12. Crystals dont mean everytihng i mena look at what G_G_G_G_Unit posted, does this looks like shwag to you!?!?

Attached Files:

13. if thats what gets you high fuck it smoke it . potheadz for life smoke the reefer

14. who were you asking?......Peace out........Sid

15. I ono, i might have been high at the time, i dont remeber, i tihnk i posted on the wrong post hahah