1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

My herb and pipe pics...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Twilight360, Oct 3, 2003.

1. A quarter I bought tonight...

Attached Files:

2. Same herb with my bowl...

Attached Files:

3. some bud thats long gone:(

Attached Files:

4. my spoons:)

Attached Files:

5. My bong

Attached Files:

• bong.jpg
      bong.jpg
      File size:
      40.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Ready to smoke...

Attached Files:

7. A quarter is 7 grams.. and that shit is stemmy as hell. You got ripped on the quarter, hope you didn't pay no more than $60 for that, but looks like some dank mid :D

8. Ahem...

I smoked a bowl after I bought it. Is .3 grams such a difference to comment? The bud actually isn't stemmy at all, you just see that one bud that I was ripping apart to pack my bowl because its in the middle of the picture, bud has to have a little stem to grow doesn't it? Bleah...trolls, what can you do?

9. Damn you got the shit!

10. That quarter looks sorta Shwagish, no seeds I hope.

11. Those are some nice nuggets! I don't believe people are calling them mids and 'schwagish' ...don;t listen to em.

12. Thanks thccrystals:)

I wasn't listening to them in the first place, they are not here to take a little hit and feel blazed. Its not the most dank stuff I've smoked but it is pretty potent. I think 420 Shade is right, more sativa, trippy and energetic high.

13. do i dectet a hint of jealousy? :)

that doesn't look shwagish by any means, no matter who you are

14. yeah dont listin to them thats some real nice bud you got there, and you have a real nice paraphanelia collection. btw what magazine is that?

15. ^^^Current Issue of High Times

16. where are you guys from? No offense, the bud looks damn good, but around here a quads at least 7.5 and dont have so many stems.. how much do you pay for that?

17. where u get that nice scale?

18. oh so pretty
    i wanna blaze out youur bong man
    cant i get a nug
    blaze one with ur boy

haha

19. Damn man.. i want some...

and those are not shwag buds to me they look Mmmm mmmm good...

20. fenian: A quarter ounce weighs 7 grams, if you're getting hooked up fat, cool, but 7.5 grams is not a quarter ounce. Again, the stem you are refering to is the bud I was tearing apart...the rest of the picture has no stems!!! The big stem is the focal point of the picture, so your eye is drawn to it, the only stems I get in my bag are the ones surrounded in bud...wow. Maybe the stems are a little long connected to the buds but if I were a bitch l could have chopped them off because I picked the 1/4 out of the bag and weighed it myself.

Grasscity Deals Near You