my heart is dead and i need some help...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by atticsmoker122, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Wow, what a tear jerker. I definately will dedicate my next hit to your girl. I know how it is, i lost my Lady (her name) and it hurt a lot. But the pain will pass and you will come to realize it was her time and she at least had the best friend she could ever have.

2. srry man , ull get threw it man , ive been threw that but w my mom .. :( died when i was a little kid worst time in my life .... ive had dreams bout her so i get happy :D , one day ill c her up there . that do loved ya man , shes in a better place it was her time unfortunatily at least u had good memories and fun times before she passed

3. my bad for the grammar ..

4. Yeah i will toke one up for yah! I have two standard poodles that have been with me the majority of my life time.. They are both 15 now. Bonnie and clyde, i don't know what i will do when they are gone. Clyde also has cancer. He has had one operation so far.. Well you have to remember. Bonnie, Clyde, and sky all lived ridiculously happy lives with the people they loved. Treasure that memory forever.

5. thats sucks dude ill blaze one for ya dog

6. I smoked one for your dog dude, so sorry to hear about your loss. At least you know that you provided her with a great life, and a happy one. And now you can do the same for her baby. I have a picture of a cat of mine that died a few years ago in a little frame, it helped at the time, you should try it :) That way she's still kinda around.

7. im sorry to hear about that man :( i know its hard but it will get better with time im gonna smoke 2 one for you and one for her much luv man:smoke:

8. That sucks, losing your best friend. But Sky had a good life, it sounds like a great place to be a dog. Her pup will love you still, and her pups, and their pups. I toast her with a bowl!

9. I can relate, when I was a young boy I had a ferret named Slinky. Coolest fucking thing ever. I can remember the day, and the days leading up to her death. It sucks. As long as shes not forgotten its all good, I'll match up in memory of sky.

10. Oh yeah, i would never really put one over the other. I love all animals. I was merely stating that between my cats and dog, my dog and I (i feel) have the most powerful relationship. It's like we can understand eachother... that's the amazing part about a dog. It tries very hard to understand what you are feeling and really isn't happy unless you are. And in time, you start to learn your dog's personality and can understand him/her back.

Don't get me wrong... I'm also a cat lover. I've had 4 in my life. Still have 2.
    But there is something about my dog that's different and even i don't know what it is.

11. I've been there. A few years ago, my sweet baby Louie, was killed right in front of me and my kids. I still grieve for him and can't even look at his pictures. This sounds harsh but I grieved more for that dog then either one of my parents. He treated me better than they did and expected nothing in return. A few months ago my dog got sick and had to have surgery, we almost lost him but now he's better. The bill, $4,400.00. We couldn't afford it but had to take out a loan. Within the same week we got busted for weed. Life sucks sometimes. I'll be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts your way. Its gonna take time but to be honest, I don't thingk you ever get over it.

12. aww man. I feel you bro my dog that I've had since i was 4 past away last week. When my parents spilt my dad took the dog so i wasn't attached to it like you would must have been. This last bowls for you.

13. Fuck that shit man, i was suposed to stay sober today, i just got my mowhawk up and everything and fuck that im going to smoke a bowl for you, i know how it feels dogs are man's best friend, nothing cuts it

Now i have to go smoke a bowl for you and your pooch.

14. from one dog lover to another...my deepest condolences..

just hit the roor for you buddy....keep on tokin...!!!

15. Aww I'm smoking one for ya now....My Chinchilla that I had for 8 years died last week... R.I.P. Baloo=(