My heart almost exploded

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I was driving around town. In the middle of a bowl of dank sour D, and all of a sudden 8-10 policecars, undercovers, regular, the dare car, suv's, etc.. pull up on my tail with their lights on. I pull over and let them all pass. Not much further down the road the police cars were back. They were there doing U-turns, driving like maniacs, causing chaos. Two of them had parked and then drove off again like a madman. I take a right and find myself on some street and all of a sudden, behind me comes 3-4 cop cars. Once again, causing chaos, u-turn'ing, going back and forth from one location to another location. I almost got into an accident with one of the undercovers. Finally I bang a left and get out of that mess and smoke the rest of my bowl where the cops aren't at. This all happening while I was stoned almost blew my heart out my chest. Also I saw 2 ambulances right before this and 4 firetrucks right after this with their lights on too :confused:

2. the DARE car??? what were they showing a group of children how to drive like your on meth or something?

3. yup that shit happens from time to time.

4. I'm from Canada and wtf is a DARE car? But seriously man thats gotta be one trippy ass experience. I fuckin hope I don't have to go through something that intense.

5. im really interested to know what that DARE car was doing lol

6. DARE is pretty much what "Above The Influence" is, preach a bunch of lies about weed and turn kids into media eating whores. Though they focus on more than just cannabis lol

7. if a dare car tried to pull me over, i would be laughing too hard to even talk to whoever came to my window

8. Oh wow those guys are pricks. I seriously wonder what they were doing fucking around with the police. It would be awesome if they confiscated some lsd and didn't handle it properly. :D

9. Find out what happened haha, that shit doesn't occur everyday im sure.

Btw, our dare car is pretty dope.. but they never drive it anywhere :/

[​IMG]

Seriously though, that is our car :D