My head hurts

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by thcisyummy, Oct 11, 2013.

1. To start off, I'm completely stoned, so lets see how far I can get with this.

Basically the US government is spending money that they don't have, raising the debt ceiling, etc. idk, why the hell are these people still in power. Like shit. Its like the US is the Titanic, and the Titanic hit the iceberg, then all of a sudden the crew members just set the boat on fire and started killing passengers. The US is a joke and our government is just a clusterfuck, yet we all just go along our merry way day in and day out. We've seen better days my friends..

2. yeah, and build some rafts so at least you float.

3. hahaha im stoned too. not one for politics but hey the gov. has to do what it has to do. we will make it in some way. were Americans remember that!!!

4. All we need is people being Americans and not putting it down there are worse countries than the US. out there

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So we should be grateful

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. sheeple I swear, we should be grateful for what exactly? Debt, corruption, chaos? A government that enslaves people of their minds by rotting their brains and putting fluoride in the water supply? A government that's free to kill of innocent people in the name of liberty? What kinda sick government is this?

A truly horrifying and distopian one if you ask me, where one has to conform in order to not be labeled as different or an outcast. Where one must hide in terror as they rob us of our freedom's by making their way into our lives and our homes? Fuck that the concept of being truly free has long been pushed out the window. Trust me they know exactly what they are doing and nothing we do can stop them unless we somehow get everyone on our side and actually get up and fight to make an actual difference.

Just remember they control our money, they control our technology, what we wear, and what we eat and drink. How we learn and what we drive. But do they control your mind? Are you truly free to express yourself as an artist and create? Not just music but poetry and books, art, sculptures and ideas? Ask yourself yes or no? And if the answer is no are you going to do something about it? Or are you going to sit there in your nice comfy chair, eating your familiar snacks, drinking that same old drink, and going back to work each day 9-5 dead end job happily accepting that your not free, but hopefully if you sit quietly and idly by that they will pet you like a lost puppy and everything will be good? Please ask yourself this.

And damn thanks to anyone who read through all that.

For my birthday buy me a politician