My hash smoking method

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ganjafarmer700, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hello! About a week ago I posted on this forum asking for a way to smoke hash by itself (utilizing the stealthiness of it) and I think I found a very nice way!

You will need...
    A screen
    tweezers/forceps
    a bendy straw
    hash
    a lighter

Hold the screen with the tweezers or forceps, and place the desired amount of hash onto the screen. Light the hash from underneath the screen, and once it catches fire, blow it out, and inhale through the straw so that the straw is positioned underneath the screen. You wont get any chunks up the straw, like I did last time.

A very nice, discreet way to smoke without much smell.

2. nice but I prefer the pin/cup method

3. sounds good but i am only seen the pin and a cup method. a straw is used to suck it out of the upside down cup. i think so atleast

4. Yup that is the way it is done.

5. I was going to try that, but my hash is flaky, it breaks off in little chunks. I couldnt get it on a pin...

6. light it on a baking tray or something thats what i do when it wont stick on a pin

7. i prefer mine
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznJxLrAV_0"]YouTube - THe Illadelph "Purity Hit" Straight Oil riPS tO tHe FACE!![/ame]