Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my harvested white dwarf

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FuckingClassy, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Whats up everyone? Figured i'd share my first harvest w/ you guys.

Strain is White Dwarf from Big Buddha seeds. Autoflowering strain fnishes in about 60 days from seed

what i used (For people wondering)
    - Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    - Big Bloom for about 2 weeks & Grow Big for about a week in veg & a little bit in flower
    - Molasses throughout flower & flush
    - about 220 watts of CFL (daylight spectrum)

i had to harvest her a week or so early due to various reasons (harvested on Monday), but i'm happy with my first harvest. Got 65g wet, so i'll get about 20g or so dry. Not bad - hey its free bud :hello:

onto the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

me & my girl have sampled a nug of it, and already it is great! Definate cerebral high. Not much flavor yet, but you can taste a sweet flowery taste to it. Same with the smell - sweet flower-esque. That will change after about a week or so of curing though :D

thanks for checkin it out! Blaze on GC :smoking:

2. Not bad at all sir! I think those nugs look quite dank, and the best part is that you did it yourself, and the rewards are all yours. Toke on and enjoy :smoking:

3. damn man nice job :] im hoping to get my first grow on soon.

4. nice grow man those buds look gorgeous. what was your yield?

5. thanks guys

i know its not that much, but its definately a good feeling to know i grew this myself :D pretty crazy buying bud for so many years and then growin your own stash. Definately something everyone has to do at least once.

shiskaberry, i got 65g wet, so i'll probably get around 20 grams dry. No complaining here lol

6. #6 Bud_Burner_420, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    thats some nice lookin bud man smoke a bowl 4 us :D

7. yeah dude i feel ya. if i had 20 grams of homegrown bud i would be stoked as fuck

8. God I love harvest time. Makes me want to go germ some beans right now. Good looking plant!

9. mind me asking how long it took to grow from seed to bud? or how many harvests youve gotten from that plant. im new to growing and i wanna know what to expect. that gives me a good rough idea if it was the first harvest.

10. thanks again guys, i'll def spark one for you all :bongin:

it took 56 days from seed, but that's only because this is an autoflowering strain. I also, as stated in my OP, i had to cut her down a week or so early for certain reasons.

look in the mj growing section on this site, there's so much information to help you out. That's how i got started! :D

oh and i only got one harvest from this plant. Can't clone, or get multiple harvests from autoflowering strains

11. That will put you on the couch for a while for sure.

12. Thats fucking awesome.

I'm doing a grow with a friend of mine of Haze and Sour Diesel. All CFL lights and I'm buying the nutrients you got tommorrow.

yo +rep for sure.

13. Fucking good job sir.

14. lol it def does. More of a cerebral high than a couchlock though. can't wait to see how it is in a week

thats awesome man! Make sure you have 100 actual watts of cfl per plant at the least. The more light the better though! If you have any questions hit me up, i'll try to help you out :cool:

why thank you sir Dickie

15. Nice harvest!!! Save me some, lol!!!

16. Nice grow FC ive got 4 of these WD in my spare bedroom under 400watts HPS, using a 4 pot willma Hydro system 2 weeks in now. Might get a journal going for feed back purposes cause 1 of my plants look i bit off but seems to be still growing other 3 seems to be getting bigger every day. Started bloom nutes last week might of been too early but dosnt seem to be doing any damage should be 14-21 days for the start of flowering saying its a auto strain. Started with 5 fem seeds from Buddha and 1 seedling curled up an died i think i left the pump to late, started the pump a week in and was just waterin the roolwool cube for the 1st week. I recon the roolwool was absorbing all the water and the roots that were already grown out of it and into the clay pebbles wasnt getn enough or no water!! But thats in the past and 1 has died an 1s pullin through the other 3 are looking more than healthy. any feedback on this wuold be good.

FC do u think 100 watt of HSP per plant will get me a bigger yield?

thanks excelent auto grows on this site loving it

17. i don't know much about hydroponics to be honest, this was my first successful grow, lol. But i can say that my WD showed pistils at day 22, so giving them the nutes should be fine, just givin em more food to eat :D I would def get a journal goin, there's a lot of people on this site that can help you out in any way.

Yeah that would get you a little bigger of a yield than if you were using, say, 250w or somethin. You can never have enough light on em :cool: the more light, the bigger the yield as long as you keep em cool and obviously givin em nutes helps lol. Sounds like you're doin a great job so far, man. Let me know if/when you get a journal up & goin

18. looks great man! trichs everywhere!

19. Yes, it will

20. thanks matt :D it's delicious! I took a few shots last night of it after a week in the jar, so i'll have those up a little later in the journal