my harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nvmywrx, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Today i just cut down my G13 plant.

Here is a pic from right before i cut her.

[​IMG]

I got about 98 wet grams. This is my first harvest can anyone let me know it the buds look decently cut?

i have the smaller buds on that plastic tray because there to small to hang upside down

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. can i ask all the information about your grow? lights, ferts, soil, ext

3. I'm interested to see the difference between the wet and dry weights. If you get the chance, please post a dry weight when you're done drying/curing.

4. you should put the smaller ones in a shoebox/cardboard box to help dry them better

5. acutally a couple hours after i took this picture i put the smaller ones in a paper bag. I totally forgot you could do that. I really didn't know what to do with the smaller buds.

6. right on the bud looks great:smoking:

7. i got some better pics.
    but really the pictures don't due the justice. The smell and amount of tricombes is just amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Yumm. Cant wait to add G-13 to my garden, seems like an easy/forgiving strain. Gotta give us a smoke report fo sho. Id say your looking at a rough O dry.

9. ok so them stems crack when i bend them are they dry already it hasn't even been a week yet? Does this sound weird at all?

Im thinking about putting them in some mason jars in the next couple of days if I could find somewhere that sells them around here.

10. Nice harvest!
    Looks delicious!