Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My hands felt just like 2 balloons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tom Servo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #41 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think we can all smoke a bowl to that! Here, here!

Hurrumph hurrumph hurrumph!

Give the governor a hurrumph!

2. Next time i have weed im gonna smoke up a dry person for now i know the experience of having no weed

3. Of course I'll forgive my first GC friend! (quite possibly only)

:hello:
    I feel we should all be friendz!!! Elijames21, shamwowgal, BloodLust and 08 BANSHEE ahah :)

4. #44 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    We can't forget ol' big breasted princess! She knows she always has a place in the vesicles of my grassblade!

Anyway I seriously love GC for us being able to put off such GREAT vibes!:D

5. :smoking::smoking::smoking::D:D:D:D:D

6. #46 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Elijames how DARE you not have weed? Because I don't either... Grrr. But tomorrow I'm throwing a party and a buddy of mine is smoking me out.

Anyway HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU SNEAK BY ME? I still hadn't added you on my friends list?? Hell I thought I added you wayy back when.

7. Yah i know i just added you. :smoking: i feel like you just grounded me for not having weed. :smoke: ha.

8. #48 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Go to your room! No son of mine is going to EVER be dry! I thought I raised you better.... Me and your mom are VERY disappointed.

9. It's not my fault you smoked my stash! I hate you! :smoke:

10. #50 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    You have a better stash than us! Why would we smoke our mids if we could have your dank!

11. Ha i wish, I am a schwag smoker till i get my lazy ass a job. :rolleyes:

12. #52 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    My guy is in another state ATM >.>

13. That sucks dick! I've never missed my guy when i wanted some green. :smoke:

14. You guys smokin' schwag? Shit I'd share love, hawaiin and purp right meow, got some AK too!

15. #55 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Nah DRO. And Mids. But all my guys around here are fucking dumbshits. I have like 5 dealers and none of them are consistent. It's like they all buy their shit from the same guy

16. If you havent noticed im on gc 16 hours a day...i can't afford shit. its like $2 a bowl of scwag here and i get pretty stoned from one bowl. i keep my tolerance low

17. comin down off my brownies and all day i kept telling everyone im in such a happy mood the world is good. like i just smile not for laughing but because i know for the rest of the day im going to feel great