My hands are killing me

Discussion in 'General' started by budalushious, Apr 1, 2012.

1. #1 budalushious, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    When I sleep, drive or use the mouse too long. They get numb and tingly like they go to sleep, and it hurts like hell.....Any help or sugestions?
    I'm talkin home remidies, I mean, I know ...Go to the doctor or chiropractor is the obvious. What else can I do that dosent cost any thing.
    I cant sleep cuz of the pain :( help Blades.
    peace B

2. Stop jerkin it..

Get off your lazy ass and put those bones and muscle to work.

3. #3 budalushious, Apr 1, 2012
    Not wackin or sitting on my ass. I do heavy civil construction, I work my ass off six days a week. Shit, I'm waiting for the sun to come up right now so I can get in the skid steer and do some grading work around the house.
    I appreciate the humor, but I was looking for some real sugestions on getting some relief. Not some asshat comments.
    peace B

And yes I know its a weed forum, not fukin general hoapital

4. You gotta do hand exercises. Look some up on google.

Most importantly just rest ur hands

5. Vitamin B12. Take it.

6. #6 Chrismittty, Apr 1, 2012
    Hurry! Stop em! Thats suicide! :hide:

No really man, Its prolly from doin jack shit and sitting around, Go chop some wood and plant some trees, Driving and mouse clicking wont hurt your hands so much anymore...

7. Maybe those hand exersice things that you press together? Idk what there called but you know what I'm talkin about

8. Could be atheritus ?

9. Yeah man doing some hand exercises for arthritis will help .. I have similar pain and numbness sometimes from working with computers all day.

If you hold your arm out totally extended and your hand open like giving a sign to stop with your hand, it that makes sense for ten secs, then let your hand loose for ten, now make your hand a fist and squeeze for ten, then keep as a fist but with the hand pointed down as far as you can comfortably for ten secs. Then let your hand loose with your fingers dangling for ten, then repeat for ten reps.

I do this in the mornings before anything and it helps a lot, you can also do it once the pain/tingling sets in and should help to relieve it somewhat
    You could research stretches or remedies for arthritis pain as it seems to be quite similar to strain from working heavily with your hands.

10. Sounds like carpal tunnel...there are all kinds of exercises and hand braces to help with that, just look up carpal tunnel treatment. Dont keep your hands closed for too long, the idea is to widen the cavity in your wrist that holds nerve endings.

Feel better

11. sounds like poor blood circulation.
    They give u pills for it:)

12. Just stop! I mean stop! Beating that monkey.

13. ahem..

but on the serious side, sounds like carpel tunnel to me.

Attached Files:

14. Stretch every morning.

15. yeah construction is rough on your hands.. A Epsom salt soak helps with Arthritis so that may help with your problem.

16. Thanks ................Im going to see granny in the med. forum

peace B

17. Get robot hands.