Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Halloween pickup HQ Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DazeOneLuv, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Happy Halloween everyone I hope u all have a great night of toking and stuffing ur faces with candy lol.... Anyway wanted to share what I just got for free for going to the clinic for my good buddy ended up getting 3 gs n a .5 of house hash for free got my buddy 4 zones of this amazing liquid og :cheers enjoy the pics

2. Your pics are not there

3. Sorry forgot to attach pics oh and also a pic of my buddys new cheech and chong piece ! Super sick has a face of chong on a glass bubble

Attached Files:

4. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']Your pics are not there[/quote]

Now they are sorry forgot to attach

5. #5 NorCalPiff, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    damn fooool, thats that money-money-money-getta-dollar-and-a-dick-weezy-baby-dat-crack-mothafucka-getta-fix kush thats that i-drink-alotta-surrup-bitchez-say-im-sleep-walkin haze thats that gotta-white-girl-drivin-couldnt-do-it-much-cleana diesel. only problem is i just bought an ounce for 50 fuckin dollars, like im not even fuckin with you holmezzzzzzzz i was shocked too. i met dude online he a BAAWSSSSSS like rickayyy rawsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse bow bow bow bow bow (simulating autoamtic gusn) obowbowounces for 50 fuck yall !! hehe i love caliofnria bros!!!

6. Very nice pics and pickup. I wish I could get some shit like that

7. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']damn fooool, thats that money-money-money-getta-dollar-and-a-dick-weezy-baby-dat-crack-mothafucka-getta-fix kush thats that i-drink-alotta-surrup-bitchez-say-im-sleep-walkin haze thats that gotta-white-girl-drivin-couldnt-do-it-much-cleana diesel. only problem is i just bought an ounce for 50 fuckin dollars, like im not even fuckin with you holmezzzzzzzz i was shocked too. i met dude online he a BAAWSSSSSS like rickayyy rawsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse bow bow bow bow bow (simulating autoamtic gusn) obowbowounces for 50 fuck yall !! hehe i love caliofnria bros!!![/quote]

LMAO ! WHATTT ??? LOL whatchu u on mang ? Haha :cheers

8. [quote name='"kannesss"']Very nice pics and pickup. I wish I could get some shit like that[/quote]

Thanx brotha :cheers

9. That bud looks bomb as shit

10. Thats some nice bud, and you got it for free? thats a free 60$ maybe more where im from

11. Crack-cocaine and PCP never once...
    brought to you by the under the influence ad campaign