my hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazyparka, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so i havent had my hair long since i was..about 2 or 3 and im 18 now hah. Anyways, i dont know what it does when its long...it most likely wont be straight, my mom has curly hair and my dad has wavy hair. any ideas? its not very long now, but it doesnt seem thickish like some people who have the \"flow\" lol naw mean? its thin, and sticks out a bit on the sides and is starting to go over my ears.

Sorry if you guys dont give a shit lol i was just bored and wanted some opinions

2. Hmm, it was nice knowing you but your going to be banned. You see you should always read the rules b4 you post your age, especially if your under 18. Nice knowing you dude.

3. He would have been fine if it wernt for the fact that he posted his age. Damn rookie mistake, lol.

As for the hair...... why the fuck would i care.

4. he will have plenty of time to grow out his shit when he gets banned

5. Nice last second edit job on the age, but you have to be 18 to join this site.

6. What a jackass, trying to edit it, lol

7. it would have worked if SOMEBODY didnt call them out on it ;)

8. So, nobody is going to help him with his hair issue huh?

9. yeah these guys are pretty mean, and the guy needth to go thee a hair thtylitht:D

10. Yea lifes a bitch and i dont party or have anything to do with YOUNSTERS when it comes to drugs. The rules are in place for a reason, get over it.

Oh and for the hair issue: Grow it, if you dont like it cut it, wtf you asking me for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.