my hair caught on fire

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by prettiestGREEN, Jul 25, 2011.

1. i had a stressful day at work and i was looking forward to getting blazed with my friend. so she brought out this new bong she bought and we went from there. i eventually lost track of how many times we re-packed it but it was a lot b.c i was starting to hear ringing in my ears and everything sounded muffled. i was SO high... so anyways she was talking about something and i was using the lighter to take another rip off the bong. i leaned forward and my long hair went right into the lighter as it was on. and before i knew it i saw a little fire in the corner of my eye going up my hair. the fire grew in size and i started panicking b.c i didn't want to touch the fire with my hand to put it out. i eventually did though and it actually took me a couple seconds to put the fire out of my hair... and my friend was so zooted she was just staring at me in disbelief. NOW i have a huge chunk of hair missing and a weird smokey smell that won't go away even after i washed it.

2. Sounds like you're gunna have to cut it :/

3. Haha, back in my teens I had long ass hair and I remember one time I was hitting this mini pipe and then I start hearing crackling and realize my hair was on fire started flipping shit and dropped the pipe ( luckily it didn't break). Of course the whole time my friends were so high they were just laughing theyre asses off.

4. My friend did this when we were smoking out this newbie. The newbie flipped shit and lauged for 20 minutes straight, before passing out. I felt sorry about her fringe but it was worth it for the newbie's performance. haha.

5. i did this twice lol, once my friends were using the lighter and once i was. but my hair never actually caught on fire, just a few strands got burnt. i cant imagine how i would have felt if i was sitting there watching this happen.

6. its really bad

7. I've done this like 3 or 4 times

last time it happened, I was drinking a 40 and freaked out and dropped it and spilled it everywhere :(

8. Burnt hair smells fucking nasty. I use to light my leg hairs on fire at the dorm while high and people were gagging.

9. i set fire to little strands of my hair doing that all the time, never so bad as what you described though. did you have hair spray in or something? scary shit when your stoned though huh :)

in fact setting fire to your head is probably scary regardless of being stoned.

10. Yeah show your bald patch, come on you know you want to.

11. You might say the OP really did get...blazed.

[​IMG]

12. haha no i didn't have hair spray on and yea i prob should post pics so you all can laugh

13. Happened to me before, but soon as I noticed I also saw my homies hand commong fast accross my face to smack the fire off, tell you the truth, the smack accross my forehead/face hurt more than my hair on fire

14. Do it!