Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My guy was dry this week...so i bought this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Mar 7, 2013.

1. First time in almost a year that I haven't been able to pick up. So I went to a local head shop and upgraded grinders. It was overdue, my old grinder was losing its red finish and I recently dropped a full kief catcher on my carpet. Couldn't even look at it the same haha. So here's my space case after 2 days of use, and my last nug of Pineapple Express

Attached Files:

2. how much bud did u grind up in 2 days? that's maad kief

3. My bud was pretty dry and stacked with trichs. I managed to save a little from my last one, only cuz it was stuck on the sides and bottom

On a side note, Im on spring break and have the house to myself all week so you know haha

4. i sense a masturbation marathon coming. nothing like beating off in when you got the house to yourself

5. new grinder..check

empty house..check

weed..check

shit, just call over some friends and you got yourself a FIESTA!!!! ARIBA PENDEJOOOS. :)

6. Naw man that's when you call the butterfaces over haha nobody judges you in an empty house!

And throw 2 parties, just today I scrubbed puke off my front porch

7. ^this guy haha

8. There is so much truth in this post.

:laughing: