my guitars and pedals :]

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TDWPfan111, Aug 20, 2008.

1. heres some of my gear, I'll be playing for one year on sept. 18'th..heres my strat with a broken e string, and my squire jagmaster, prime 10 watt amp, digitech RP250, marshall jackhammer, boss acoustic simulator, boss DS1 (at a friends)

I'm on a long t break, so I have nothing better to do then share some of my pride and joy with you all!

happy blazzzing :]

Attached Files:

2. I like your strat man. Is it American?

3. Awesome guitars man. I love guitars.

I made a thread around here for everyone to post their gutiars in. You should hit it up and psot in it:

http://forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/259612-my-guitars.html

There's the link, it's got my guitars as well as a lot of other blades. Add yours to the list :)

4. Judging by the headstock it looks like a Mexican Standard

5. #5 CosmicSerpent, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    The Jazzmaster looks pretty sweet... how does it sound/play compared to the Strat? And is that some kind of crazy tuner on top of your amp?

Edit - Nevermind... just realized it's actually a Squier "Jagmaster"..... some strange cheap mix of a Jaguar and a Jazzmaster that I never knew existed. :confused:

6. it might be cheap,

but for its price squier is a fantastic brand of starter guitars.

i had one when i was younger, thing was great.

7. Squiers are great and cheap. I still got my old beat up Squier. I'll never let that baby go. She was my first.

It still will never ever touch my Les Paul. Hehe.

8. With a good pedal,you can have an really good sound on squiers,great for begginers.

9. You are correct. BUT! believe it or not I like the feel of the neck alot better then my friends american strat. I do not know why... maybe its just what I'm usto, but I prefer mine over his..

Also the squire dosent compare to the strat, the squire is just a cheap made fender. its a great guitar, but I bought it as a project, pretty soon there will be fender locking tuning heads, and gibson 59 pick ups..

and yeah above the amp is a string master automatic guitar tuner... it works good but I think the skill of tuning a guitar by ear is priceless and a great skill.. I tell my friends its a breathalizer.. and to tell you the truth, most believe it.. lol

the RP250 is amazing, makes my amp sound a little better, but most of the time while playing guitar by myself I plug my skull candy GI's through the pedal and just play through them, they sound much better then my amp.

10. ill post my gear when i get it back lol

sweet tho