Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Guide to a 5-day Detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSmokeMeSensimilla, Feb 22, 2014.

1. #1 iSmokeMeSensimilla, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm new to the site but I wanted to give whatever knowledge that I know to you all. So, end up having to fill up a cup for the bladder police with a drug testing and I just wanted to tell you that I have figured out a way in 5 days to detox the living shit out of you. Now, this won't work for everyone because no one that I know of has tried it but I want to let you know how I went about doing this. 
    Before I begin though I want to tell you my general body make-up mixed with how much I smoked on a daily basis. I'm 5'5" and 151lb's. I smoked about 1.5-2.5 grams a day for 5 months straight and about 1 gram of dabs to the face the day before I started. Now, this type of detox isn't too rough on the body but it requires you to follow it strictly for it to work. Now I'm going to list the things I used for it all to work:
    1. Cranberry & D-Mannose (60 Capsules) 700mg\t
    2. Milk Thistle Standardized (60 Capsules) 325mg\t
    3. Vitamin B-12 (90 Capsules) 1000mg\t
    4. Niacin (250 Capsules) 500mg\t
    5. Ibuprofen (Any will do)\t
    6. GNC 7-Day Complete Body Cleansing Program \t
    7. 10 bottles of 1.24L Arizona Green Tea (You can get these at a Dollar Tree for $1 each)\t
    8. Access to 10 gallons of water\t
    9. The willpower to work-out for 2-3 hours a day 
    Schedule: **DRINK ABOUT 2 GALLONS OF WATER PER DAY / PISS FREQUENTLY**

7:00am -  Take AM pack of GNC 7-Day Complete Body Cleansing Program with 3 Cranberry & D-Mannose, 3 Milk Thistle Standardized, 2 Vitamin B-12, and ate a low-fat meal for breakfast.

12:00/1:00pm -  About mid-day take 3 Cranberry & D-Mannose and 3 Milk Thistle Standardized with more water and a low-fat meal for lunch. I also went to the gym for 2 hours and ran 2 miles / walked 2 miles.

4:00/5:00 -  Take 3 Cranberry & D-Mannose and 3 Milk Thistle Standardized with more water.

7:00pm -  Take PM pack of GNC 7-Day Complete Body Cleansing Program with 3 Cranberry & D-Mannose, 3 Milk Thistle Standardized, 2 Vitamin B-12, and ate a low-fat meal for dinner.

9:00pm -  Take 4 Niacin capsules at 500mg each with 3 Ibuprofen 10 minutes before taking them. Then take 3 Ibuprofen 10 minutes after to avoid the flush effect of the Niacin.

10:00pm -  Sleep and let your body try to work the toxins out.

This won't work for everyone and I'm not claiming it will. The only reason I decided to write all this down is because it worked for me. This should give you some sort of idea to what you could do to help yourself or someone else. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON DETOX DRINKS…. THEY DO NOT WORK! If this doesn't work for you, try to figure out a method that does, we're all different. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck!

2. Exercising is actually really stupid to do for a quick detox, it releases all the THC stored in your fat, look it up if you don't believe me

3. #3 As Above So Below, Feb 22, 2014

I hate to break it to you but this is just good for a few days. It's basically just drawn out dilution. 

Detox implies ridding the body completely of THC. 

Stop doing your 'cleanse' after a week or two and you will still fail a drug test.

THC is stored in fat. Do people not get this? Let's do some math. 

The average Male weighs 152 lbs with an average body fat percentage of 21%.

That means they have 32 pounds of pure fat on their body, 32 pounds of fat ladden THC.

A pound of fat is 3500 calories. 32 x 3500 = 112,00 calories.

In order to speed up the actual (and I can't stress this enough) process of detoxification/fat loss is to have a negative caloric intake.

The standard rule of thumb is 1 pound of fat per week. The average rule is that in order to lose fat at a safe level is to have a negative caloric intake of about ~500 calories a day.

Let's low ball it here and say that you have 1.5 pounds of fat with all the THC in it. Just 1.5 pounds out of 32 isn't that much right? Wrong.

That still means you need to burn 5250 calories in order to be 100% clean. And losing an average of 1 pound (3500 calories a week) it would still theoretically take 10.5 days to be clean. And that's a measly 1.5 lbs of fat. Have you looked at a nutrition label lately?

Let's bump that up to 3 lb of fat = 10,500 calories = 3 weeks! 

And let's be honest, us smokers, we smoke a shit ton so 3 weeks to get clean is definitely around the average for most people.

What I'm basically saying is that it takes a really long time for THC to get our of your system and what you are proposing simply will not work. Yes it is probably good for the few days you are doing it, but anything beyond that is ridiculous. And promoting people to drink 2 gallons of water a day is seriously going to kill someone. You could be saying this to a 5 foot girl weighing 100 lbs, she would die!

Sorry man, thanks for taking the time, but this could seriously injure someone.

4. but see, the thc isnt stored all concentrated. losing 3 pounds would still leave the other 29lbs with some thc in them. exercise is simply not very effective, unless youre rocking like 2% body fat.

all this guide is is "how to dilute by spending way more money than needed"

5. #5 240sxLover, Feb 22, 2014
    Seriously, you'd OD on that much water. That's crazy. A kid at summer camp went to the hospital one time when I was a kid because he OD'd on water.

6. Of course I know that lol. I was simply using a really small number to illustrate my point.

Like you said, it's not all in one place. 

Can you imagine this spread out over 32 pounds? Lol.

7. I think I'm skinny enough to work off my thc. My metabolism is so quick that I lost 5 pounds this week without wanting to. It sucks.

8. That's way too much liquid consumption. I'll take my chances cleaning up the old fashioned way by drinking moderate amounts of fluids and working out, which I do anyway. It's never failed me. Being thin also helps.