My Grows! (Grow with me)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaneki, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Day 22 of flower! Did my last defoliating. Water and nutes from here on out until flush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good. Looks like it stretched like mine. Now you have the purple/ black color to wait for.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah I am getting excited for the changes. If my end results turn out like yours I would be very happy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. beginning of week 5 of flower. Slow growth this last week

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Slow and steady

Attached Files:

6. Is that the gorilla that's looking extra frosty? Might need to try one of them too.

7. Yeah that is the gorilla. I would recommend it so far lol they have an amazing smell to them and they are getting nice and frosty!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Update on the peyote gorilla and wifi! I think they got a couple weeks yet

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Looking great. I see the color is coming in on them.

10. Update

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I see you're getting them supported. They getting heavy? I tell ya the scrog net works so well to lift and separate. Once you build one you will love em. Ofcourse I'm not using one on my current grows.

12. Yeah they got heavy starting trying to bend too much. Yeah you convinced me on your last grow to try out scrog. I got the stuff just got to make it now lol

13. At what point in the grow do you introduce the netting?

14. Usually after topping. Then train it broad into the net.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks will definitely be trying it out!

16. Started some autos! Super excited about these guys!! Strawberry Cheescake Auto, Alaskan Purple Auto, and Northern Lights Auto!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Autos update!
    Experimenting with them. Topped two of them and left one normal!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Excellent idea. Love to see people trying things with autos you're "not supposed to", especially when there is a side by side to see the result. I have had good results topping autos. Kept them shorter and bushier, but they were productive and great smoke!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Awesome! I’m goad someone with experience topping autos can tell me it’s okay to do it lol I was pretty nervous but they are reacting well to it so far! Thanks for the comment

20. A few days since I topped the autos. Their progress as of now!

1st and 2nd photo are the topped ones and the third pic is the auto that was not cropped

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1