My Growroom My seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wildout, Aug 3, 2005.

1. The Ventalation

I used the arrows to show which way the fan blows. THe top one blows from my closet into my room is that a good thing. The second blows down.
    [​IMG]

Lighiting

I have two light fixtures what bulbs you recomend for each

[​IMG]

Seeds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Growspace

[​IMG]

So thats every thing hows it look

2. It's got potential. I'd clean up and make the area entirely sterile first. You may want to invest in a larger fan along the road. The seeds look good. You're going to use a plugin over a lightbulb socket so I'd just throw a few CFLs in them for good measure. How many watts is the grow light hanging there?

(EDIT: you'll squeeze out more light if you paint the closet flat white inside, or get some white board and staple it up.)

3. What are CFL's and I have a 60watt bulb that i got with the light for a reptile(i wasnt planing on using it) so what type of bulbs should i look for each light and im going to work more on it this week will paint white most likely

and how long do i let the seeds stay at the bootom of the mug?

and will my A/C effect any thing

4. I painted the boxes and the back of the door white, planing on getting a 50watt and a 120watt for the fixtures. I also got a desktop fan and put it in there.

new paint job
    [​IMG]

new fan
    [​IMG]

I had some seeds in papertowels and one of them decided it was time to pop a little white root so i put him in his new home

[​IMG]

as you can see i have the seed in the pot on my window

5. CFL's are compact flourescent bulbs... They're the same as the tubes, but in light-bulb form :D

You'll want a bunch of them, or a small HPS from a local hardware store will work better.

6. I picked up my bulbs they are GE plant lights a 50 and a 120 watt.

7. I think the seed in the pot is doing good u can see it in the soil

[​IMG]
    and i have a another seed that poped and sproted a tap planting in a water bottle

[​IMG]

8. wow last night was a good night to grow

[​IMG]

what do i do at this point?
    do i keep the baggie on?
    do i put under lights?
    ???
    Help if you want Lucy to Survive

9. Damn dude get the bag of the plants right now!!! Your plants need fresh air to grow. And make your grow room more white then this. Becouse this dont reflect many light on the plants. Put the fan in the growroom on low speed so your plants will be in 20 till 25 celcius

Greatings From Holland :smoke:

10. When you put the fan in the grow room your air circulation will be better and it is then a better indoor world for your plant to grow in :D

11. Now i have 3 sprouts

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3870/39jh.jpg

In the pic
    The middle one is the oldest 1 1/2 weeks
    The one to the left is about 2 days out
    The one to the right is about 6 days old

The leaves of the middle one are starting to turn more yellow-green and the leaves are strighting upwards

When should T transplant? And how are they doing?