My growing spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hoko, Mar 3, 2003.

1. K all ive been thinking for this summer about where to start growing i have been scouting the area and forgot all about this one place where there are willow plants growing they grow about 5 feet high at least and no one goes near them because there is a hole in the middle where a coyote den use to be fortunitly they are gone now but unfortunitly the bad part is that the soil stay pretty moist not horibly wet like flooding or a river but always moist.....think this would saturate the plant or not i think it would be a great spot because its like 800 to 1500 yards away from anyones house and its treaspassing to cross it so do u think it would work if i plant them in the cent of the place where the willow plants grow only thing is i cant leave paths so its gonna be hard i still have some 50 seeds left to germ this summer and can get more from a freinds dad that is the biggest stoner/ grower/ dealer that i bet anyone will ever meet he has freakn 4 coffee cans filled with seeds from white widdow to anything ya can think of mainly mixed all up but he has some kind bud seeds in baggies so ya know they are Big Bud seeds well gonna get tons and go plant em think the spot will work?

2. if a coyote had a den there it can't be too wet, i would say it sounds like an alright place.

3. k great this summer ill be very fun then cause i found the best place:)

4. just don't plant too many in one place, they are much easier to find if you do, plus if you have several spots and on is found you still have a couple to fall back on.

5. it seems like a very nice place but the problem is it is tresspassing and if someone sees you going in there they will be suspicious so you gotta watch out there and make sure you dont leave any garbage laying around or any thing that might attract attention.....When i first grew last summer I planted it in a forest I thoguht no one is gonna find it and someone else planted right beside me when I got back there after a while there was like 6 plants so I transplanted them but unfortenetly winter came so i just left them but im wondering if it might revegatate ?

Well Peace and respects to all ma peeps

Red13________AT_______COBE

6. I'm an avid woodworker, So u can bet I know alot about trees. I like to put my plants up in the trees.On standind trees I look for dead spots,or broken limbs with dirt in it. The older the tree the better, from there the pot plants will get ample sun and rain all season. The only hard part is to find the trees then climb up there. and believe me the higher you plant your trees the higher you get.

7. I am planning on growing (my first time) up in trees, and am wondering if you could offer some feedback as to my plan of attack and possibly offer any suggestions. Thus far, this is what I have ordered for supplies:

3 self-watering patio planters that are 33"L x 15"W x 14"H.
    Advantage Green camoflague fabric.
    Greenhouse-style plastic film.
    Portable climbing stick, 12' tall (used by hunters to get into tree stands)
    4:1 ratio hoist w/ 40' of rope (used by hunters to lift animals)

My thought is this: position planters in 3 different trees,about 15-20' up each tree, in somewhat close proximity to each other. Each planter would be covered in the camo fabric to avoid detection from below. Put a small fence up planted inside the planter and wrap this in the plastic film to add security from prying eyes and from squirrels, rodents, etc... Use the hoist to lift heavy items up and down from the tree.
    This is not the cheapest route to go I know, but in theory seems rather safe. What concerns should I have trying to grow in trees? How pesky are squirrels, etc...? How visible to you find your plants from below (or above)? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

8. K well today i went back to my spot that i was going to spice up with digging all the old soil out and clearing the center of the place for my plants the lil willow plants that is.....

BUT i overlooked the spot last time and right next to the willow plants are litte trees (hundreds if not a thousand little trees) they arent very large but extremly tall they only have like 5 or 6 branches and they grow straight up too not out and the size of them are like not even a dime size around like the coin size so not even a cm diameter which is nice cause i went in and cleared out little patches of them for my plants today and have startedto get the rest of my seeds germing it is gonna be great cause the soil is really moist there too... well bad problem was that there was a few paths through them and a place that looks like deer sleep in them so i am gonna piss around and get soap for them

9. Last season my snowbuds were eaten off a hillside, i cut up a spring bar of soap and peed around the plants every other day or so

is there anything you know else to do?

stay cool yall
    grow your own smoke