my grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LegitBaller, Sep 18, 2004.

1. alright, well my plant is flowering and i was wondering if i could move it to a different location? i want to move it cause a lot of people have been walkin near it and im afraid its gonna get jack'd..... would i have to use the same soil i orginally planted it in? how would i go forth about doing this, if possible.....its about 2 weeks into flowering ill try and get sum pix of it....
    any tips on a new soil mix or what up?
    i need sum help rtight now....

2. ill post some pictures tomorrow, but i was wondering if you needed to host them off a website or not????

3. HIGH All, bummer man!!!! If you do dig it up make sure you go deep and wide. Hope things turn for the better.

No you don't need a host site..but to do multiple pics you do. Photobucket is a good one.

4. [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

5. [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

lets say i didnt move it and let it be, any ideas on when it will be time to harvest it? how many more weeks?
    if i do move it, im guessing that would add like another 4-7 days to get back in the "swing of things" for the plant because it will take time to recognize its new settings .... im guessing
    any help here is really appreciated
    edit- in the 4th picture, thats not the real color of the plant i changed some of the settings on my camera for that 1, and my camera isnt great so i hope these pix help, i can get more if needed

6. okay why are the pics not showing up for me at least? they did when i posted them